1 2
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
16th May 2019 21:15:10

Hello guys
I asked you about think of transfer players form pha to ely? Idk how to do it pay or free. Back to lvls before last transfer Idk rly but hard back to play when 1players its online.. I spent a tons of Time to play This gamę and im sad to See how she is falling down.. Plz some answer
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
16th May 2019 21:37:48

It's called find another game and stop wasting your time on this one lol
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
16th May 2019 22:08:20

Quoting Chronic Spears:

Don't mind this retards comments, he is irrelevant .

Anyways if you and your team would like to play pharos and try to repopulate , my team and I will not kill any of you !
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
16th May 2019 22:26:13

Irrelevant eh? im 200 lvls lower then you and done more in the game then you have :smartass::smartass: don't me make laugh squid.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
16th May 2019 22:38:30

Quoting Chronic Spears:

first time in history i could agree with you.
Quoting Chronic Spears:
Irrelevant eh? im 200 lvls lower then you and done more in the game then you have :smartass::smartass: don't me make laugh squid.

arr buddy, heres the difference between us and you. We can do everything on this game.. just so you know. its not something special.

If you were in a pvp world, being this cocky as you are.. you wouldnt even make it passed level 200.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
16th May 2019 23:28:54

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Chronic Spears:

Quoting Chronic Spears:

arr buddy, heres the difference between us and you. We can do everything on this game.. just so you know. its not something special.

If you were in a pvp world, being this cocky as you are.. you wouldnt even make it passed level 200.

There's a reason I play hardcore pvp on tibia and live in the wilderness on osrs... Pvp on this game is a joke it's so bad even I choose to play on a non pvp world for the first time in any game I've played... You noobs run on this tiny game and think your hard doing it. Makes me laugh and these forum post are awesome I can't get enough :D so keep em coming :D
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 903
Warrior
17th May 2019 01:20:09 (Last edited 17th May 2019 05:22:17)

Quoting Chronic Spears:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Chronic Spears:

Quoting Chronic Spears:

There's a reason I play hardcore pvp on tibia and live in the wilderness on osrs... Pvp on this game is a joke it's so bad even I choose to play on a non pvp world for the first time in any game I've played... You noobs run on this tiny game and think your hard doing it. Makes me laugh and these forum post are awesome I can't get enough :D so keep em coming :D

First , only inbred Canadians say things such as mate and squid .. lmao your cousin Is def your sister . Second , the only thing you have achieved that I haven't is Master Tasker ! Third , you come from Elysium and run your mouth lmao and you also quit the game but still stay on forums to talk shit because you miss the game . Face it , nobody liked you so you through your items on the ground and now you regret it . Its okay Billy you wont be missed.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
18th May 2019 03:13:52

Haha i must really get under your skin... thanks for letting me know.

And no regrets "mate"
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
18th May 2019 08:17:08

Where's my popcorns?! :D

-Beekz
Jojo
Sage