1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Bravox
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Warrior
27th May 2019 16:19:45

ooow nice evente!!!

that's what we need !!
Monsters with less life, events with fast respaw, double of loots, skills and ml ...
the game becomes more fun and less massively!

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
27th May 2019 17:59:17

Quoting Labbadia:
instead of talking badly everything i post

Why don't you give an idea? help improve the game

;)

I think your idea of paying real life cash to obtain everything is the big issue for him and others . Not everyone can pay 500-1000 cards for an add-on . Also making big pay-2-achieve content turns people away from the game .

If an add-on should be implied to the game , my opinion is make a quest, a challenge or even possibly a variety of tasks to achieve this add-on.

For example , in order to achieve the add-on you must kill 500 dragons. After killing the dragons you need to search for lets say a hidden chest in the new lands of Quagvill . After finding this you receive a note that tells you your next and final mission ! ( just a quick example of something instead of using 500-1000 p cards to obtain something , this is just idiotic and senseless )
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
27th May 2019 20:14:38

I gather strength for the weekend!
Coach
Premium

Elysium
Level 712
Warrior
27th May 2019 20:42:25 (Last edited 27th May 2019 20:45:01)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Labbadia:
instead of talking badly everything i post

Why don't you give an idea? help improve the game

;)

I think your idea of paying real life cash to obtain everything is the big issue for him and others . Not everyone can pay 500-1000 cards for an add-on . Also making big pay-2-achieve content turns people away from the game .

If an add-on should be implied to the game , my opinion is make a quest, a challenge or even possibly a variety of tasks to achieve this add-on.

For example , in order to achieve the add-on you must kill 500 dragons. After killing the dragons you need to search for lets say a hidden chest in the new lands of Quagvill . After finding this you receive a note that tells you your next and final mission ! ( just a quick example of something instead of using 500-1000 p cards to obtain something , this is just idiotic and senseless )

You may find it idiotic and meaningless, but the community of other games greatly benefit from it. Everybody happy
Honestly, as long as i follow your idea, I'd rather follow something real, which actually works in other games.
This type of game does not have much influence today.
Cross Empan Vroom
Player

Pharos
Level 409
Mage
28th May 2019 20:11:25 (Last edited 29th May 2019 05:57:31)

Quoting Labbadia:
Quoting Tadalashow:
Quoting Labbadia:
add addons to the shop (beautiful addons - 500 cards - 1.000 cards etc) :D

I think you would be the only retard to buy outfits for 500 pcards hahahahahahaha lmao

You never played Tibia? everyone likes it 8)

I do not disagree with you. I disagree with having to pay 500 pcards for an outfit. the price should be taken into account that fits in everyone's budget.
1 2