1st June 2019 23:01:30

good idea but it will never happen, it's a pity
Diwzeira
Player

Pharos
Level 319
Warrior
1st June 2019 23:03:42

I loved the respawns and the less percentage of life.

Nowadays I have less time to play, and it becomes tiring ...
But with that fast respawn and with less life, I can get more excited to play regularly !!

Eu amei o respawns e a porcentagem a menos de vida.

Hoje em dia tenho menos tempo para jogar, e acaba se tornando cansativo...
Mas com esse fast respawn e com menos vida, consigo me animar mais a jogar regularmente!!

ótima jogada Zezenia Staff!!!!!
8)8)
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
4th June 2019 10:29:19

Stupid idea should not be like this every day.Once every few months approx.

It's too easy, too much money,collects, items. I know what I'm sying.
Odionn
Player

Elysium
Level 366
Mage
4th June 2019 13:17:06

Brave, not everyone is retarded than you to spend 12 hours a day hunting. So your opinion is not valid for a game of 50 players. We need the game to be improved, and that 33% to start would be good, but not enough.

Quoting Braveheart:
Stupid idea should not be like this every day.Once every few months approx.

It's too easy, too much money,collects, items. I know what I'm sying.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
4th June 2019 13:25:48

Event is event that's all.I finished conversations with you.
And I do not offend you, relax you BRAVE ONE.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
4th June 2019 15:28:04

Agree +1

too shortyyyy
Shamao
Player

Elysium
Level 127
Mage
4th June 2019 20:04:05

I think they should do these kind of events more often. It would be more atractive to old players and will a good method to call more players and keep them!

For instance, every weekend or at least 2 weekend/month they should do a random event.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
4th June 2019 21:28:32

People are always motivated when they get a boost. Its not forever tho. They made it for few days and people already asking to make it like that. But if you had -33% of hp on monsters for few months u will just find it as a new standart. Same as with exp rates. People in novus/pharos pgs when its 4x, not when its 2x. Because 2x is a new standart for those worlds.

So i say events should stay as events
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
5th June 2019 00:27:05

Quoting Baltas:
People are always motivated when they get a boost. Its not forever tho. They made it for few days and people already asking to make it like that. But if you had -33% of hp on monsters for few months u will just find it as a new standart. Same as with exp rates. People in novus/pharos pgs when its 4x, not when its 2x. Because 2x is a new standart for those worlds.

So i say events should stay as events

Atleast someone has some sense if you want to play a server with quicker exp there is one with that. This is an event... if this was the normal then events would be what 10x exp? Let’s go for 200 in 1 week. Come on events are great but that’s what they are events... enjoy it while they active
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
5th June 2019 04:31:53

Exacly I agree with Stormy.

Marakiri Random Events every month is good idea, but 2 days max.
1 2 3