1 2 3
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
5th June 2019 13:52:35

I agree with Baltas aswell.

Taking levels is easy in this game.. Yes its time consuming but you gotta deal with that. Its still like 2-2.5 hours for me per level on Savage, you want me to take a level every hour? We will be having level 1000's within a year lol..

The fact that you want to keep the Event rates as standard shows you liked it and I am sure it will come more often in the future. Only if most people knew how it was back in the day, levels didnt come as easy as they come now and yet people still complain:D:D
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
5th June 2019 17:50:17 (Last edited 5th June 2019 17:59:03)

7- 8 hrs 1 lvl for me, 33kk xp = 10 players on

lvl 530 in tibia = 17kk xp = 10k+ players on

question of the year, do you think a new player will like this?

Sorry to answer for you, the answer is = they do not like

the numbers do not lie

Elysium Online 47
Novus Online 17
Pharos Online 15

We want fun, not a massacre of hours, in tibia at least you can sell things, to recover the time invested... here there are no players and you can't do anything

i do not want to spend 10 more years in zezenia, with 30 players online
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
5th June 2019 18:44:07 (Last edited 5th June 2019 18:49:47)

Sorry, but they not care..
#Off: I am only sad for some players .... Kicked from home and still betrayed by the woman herself

Anyway.. Good ideia ( +1)
Yours
Gop
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
6th June 2019 05:38:54

Quoting Labbadia:

the numbers do not lie

Elysium Online 47
Novus Online 17
Pharos Online 15

We want fun, not a massacre of hours, in tibia at least you can sell things, to recover the time invested... here there are no players and you can't do anything

You get lvls faster in Pharos and Novus than Elysium and there are less people playing. How much it has to do with time for level required?
Theres advertising thing, there is big mistakes in management which takes a while to forget, theres an effect of being the first. Bitcoin is more popular than other crypto currencies, but it doesn't mean its better.

Not sure what you trying to prove with these arguments. You can say that you would like to get lvls faster, but why would u bring Tibia here. It has nothing to do with exp.
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
6th June 2019 06:24:01

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Labbadia:

the numbers do not lie

Elysium Online 47
Novus Online 17
Pharos Online 15

You get lvls faster in Pharos and Novus than Elysium and there are less people playing. How much it has to do with time for level required?
Theres advertising thing, there is big mistakes in management which takes a while to forget, theres an effect of being the first. Bitcoin is more popular than other crypto currencies, but it doesn't mean its better.

Not sure what you trying to prove with these arguments. You can say that you would like to get lvls faster, but why would u bring Tibia here. It has nothing to do with exp.

if you do not understand, forget everything

enjoy the game
1 2 3