1 2
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
2nd June 2019 00:27:19 (Last edited 2nd June 2019 01:13:53)

I think the idea of an bow (18-19.0 atk) that deals damage to an opponent's area with the use of explosive arrows made by rangers in a coherent time is convenient.

Just a proposal to be debated ...
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
2nd June 2019 10:10:12

:D

Perhaps next add gfb and avalanche runes for mages?! please dont.

-Beekz
Yhwach
Player

Elysium
Level 352
Ranger
2nd June 2019 14:48:15

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:

-Beekz

shhh you only heal, rangers hunt
Maverick Sorcerer
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Mage
2nd June 2019 14:48:39

Quoting Apolo:
I think the idea of an bow (18-19.0 atk) that deals damage to an opponent's area with the use of explosive arrows made by rangers in a coherent time is convenient.

No, rangers have their very good damage in single target with spells too. They can run and attack with no physical hits taken by monsters. At least, today, be paralysed is not a huge problem anymore. Warriors don't run, that's why they have just one nice area spell - desolation or rage of fury. The reason for warrior's area spell is because warriors block 2-8 mobs at the same time. As blocker is a fair compensation to have only one damage spell in area.
So think just for a second if an arrow with area damage for rangers will bring balance into all vocations or not. Pyromancers have a lot of mana waste at highlvls to use Inferno and block monsters spells with fire shield. An arrow with area damage will be a mess to this game. Mages can be deleted with rangers shooting these arrows. Nice proposal in your mind, but no thanks. ;)
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
2nd June 2019 14:57:51

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:

-Beekz

good idea, i like runes the game would be much better
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
2nd June 2019 14:58:15

Man.. badddd idea. Need improve mages. A ranger dont even waste mana, just click on mob to hit and run targeting spells, mages loss so much mana to do the same damage of warrior or ranger. Seriously you are not thinking right...
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
2nd June 2019 15:03:57

I hate character that attacks single target, if it's high lvl, it's a waste of time, all classes should be able to hit area, this type of system that exists in zezenia, only 10 people like and all new people do not like. Balance in classes, more fun, more people
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
2nd June 2019 15:07:02 (Last edited 2nd June 2019 15:08:17)

Quoting Apolo:

Your idea is essential for good fun, high ranger level, hit a single target, is useless

remember, i play in party
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
2nd June 2019 15:12:53

Add wind strike too!
Yhwach
Player

Elysium
Level 352
Ranger
2nd June 2019 18:44:56

Quoting Monterey:
Man.. badddd idea. Need improve mages. A ranger dont even waste mana, just click on mob to hit and run targeting spells, mages loss so much mana to do the same damage of warrior or ranger. Seriously you are not thinking right...

Of course the ranger attacks and only runs, does not heal, does not use buff, does not use attack magic, yes of course, only attacks and runs, I understand, very well, excellent

And when you are hunting in an area that comes in more than 1, 2, or even 3 mobs, you have to attack one by one while you are healing

No, the ranger only attacks and runs, it does not heal and attack.
1 2