Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
4th June 2019 10:25:21

New hunting places need some changes.

HARDCORE DK RESP : Too many weak monsters that die quickly and it's hard to take fast loot from all the monster.And if you really want take all loot you waste time and k/h is like always bad.Dk+Nocturne ( monsters 4-5k hp )

QUAGVILL SAND TERRORS+CRABS RESP:

Too many Devastating Beetle.They are blocking sand terrors and connecting with crabs is a stupid idea too strong monster that does not give much experience and hiting rly hard.

UNHOLY HARDCORE RESP : It's completely useless. Much better will be Hellish Archangel + Hellish Magus

DEVILS HARDCORE RESP : 1 Devil + 1 Demon + 1 Soul Devo/Ghost Dragon will be OK coz demons completely do not add experience and spawn xxxx imps blocking demons, devils fire beings etc. and ppl are dying resps too hard for them.

BOULDERS HARDCORE RESP : Too many weak monsters - same thing blocking boulders and boulder attacking shooters, healers..Boulder+2 demon ents +1 evil ent will be fine.

This is just my opinion I hope that it will appeal to the majority of players.
Odionn
Player

Elysium
Level 366
Mage
4th June 2019 13:25:06

Stupid idea, the respaw are already good, you that do not know how to hunt.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
4th June 2019 13:59:58

I make the bigest exp per h in this game on Elysium 5,8kk with exp flask 6,3 and I don't know how to hunt? :D Troll always be troll.
" respaw are already good " you made me laugh thanks!
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
4th June 2019 15:25:53 (Last edited 4th June 2019 15:26:11)

Tell me who you team up with to hunt, Braveheart?
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
4th June 2019 15:38:59

To make that exp I don't need a team.And when I want hunt with someone is only 1 shaman.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
4th June 2019 19:33:29

I'm gonna give you a tip, team up with a pyro so you have massive area damage :D
Imps will not be a problem them 8)
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
6th June 2019 02:59:54

Utevo res "pyromancer :smartass: how many of them u think is playing the game? ;d highest playing pyro in ely is around 140? and he started couple weeks ago.

-Beekz
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
6th June 2019 05:16:44 (Last edited 6th June 2019 05:16:58)

by the way, I don't wanna sound rude, but arent hunt spots becoming more and more aoe classes friendly? Personally I don't care if there are many monsters in a small area or they are far apart as long as atacking and luring one to another takes as long as finishing the monster.