This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

26th June 2019 07:03:53

This week's server save includes the following changes:

Quoting A Secret Message:

My mighty ruler,

I must inform you that something bad is happening south of the Geltharian magma hills. Some lizards, unknown to me, have appeared in the area and have taken over your father’s summer residence as their lair.

The strangest thing is, unusual jungle trees that I only know from my grandfather’s tales are growing around the abandoned castle. Are the lizards about to change the order of things in Geltharia? Are they about to conquer the nearby forests and turn them into jungles? All facts point to that! The proximity of waters, swamps, and the micro-climate shaped by the nearby volcano are making their task easier.

One thing that doesn’t allow me to sleep at night... I’ve heard that Bollahar has disappeared without a trace. I could be wrong, but I don’t believe that this is a coincidence. Someone must control these lizards.

My merciful ruler, I must report that the port in Millshan Village will soon be opened. As long as the lizards don’t mess with our plans, tons of precious grains will sail for Ellaria this summer.

My most honorable liege, I realize that my reports are not optimistic, hence why I ask that you spare my brave messenger and send him back to me.

Glory to Ellaria!
John IV Smith

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

- Updates to the Beginner Tutorial and Eidos maps and NPC's to improve the new player experience.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
26th June 2019 09:48:54

Nice to see you doing new stuff but at the moment u guys should get online and catch these botters. few guys running overnight afk nights in row and nothing is hapening.

-Beekz
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
26th June 2019 13:00:56 (Last edited 26th June 2019 13:01:53)

Quoting Administration:
This week's server save includes the following changes:

Quoting A Secret Message:

My mighty ruler,

I must inform you that something bad is happening south of the Geltharian magma hills. Some lizards, unknown to me, have appeared in the area and have taken over your father’s summer residence as their lair.

The strangest thing is, unusual jungle trees that I only know from my grandfather’s tales are growing around the abandoned castle. Are the lizards about to change the order of things in Geltharia? Are they about to conquer the nearby forests and turn them into jungles? All facts point to that! The proximity of waters, swamps, and the micro-climate shaped by the nearby volcano are making their task easier.

One thing that doesn’t allow me to sleep at night... I’ve heard that Bollahar has disappeared without a trace. I could be wrong, but I don’t believe that this is a coincidence. Someone must control these lizards.

My merciful ruler, I must report that the port in Millshan Village will soon be opened. As long as the lizards don’t mess with our plans, tons of precious grains will sail for Ellaria this summer.

My most honorable liege, I realize that my reports are not optimistic, hence why I ask that you spare my brave messenger and send him back to me.

Glory to Ellaria!
John IV Smith

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

- Updates to the Beginner Tutorial and Eidos maps and NPC's to improve the new player experience.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Can you be a little more clear. Is this a tease or is it something you implemented. Hard to tell honestly without logging in. Does this mean the other 3 geck are in game now?
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 692
Ranger
26th June 2019 13:01:07

Very nice!!

It is amazing. Continue like this.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
26th June 2019 17:26:57

After update , all support spells do not work. You can send the support but the other player cannot accept !
Please fix.
Bravery
Raise
Magical
Etc.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
27th June 2019 05:49:38

Someone of you know where they are ...? I can't find them.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
27th June 2019 22:48:57

Quoting Braveheart:

cant find them , probably not out yet .. wasn't really clear if they lanced or not
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
28th June 2019 12:20:53

Quoting Braveheart:

There is a spot in volcanic golems to the south part of the really big spawn part. Try looking there.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
29th June 2019 07:00:04

Is nothing there.

I made a few circles and found nothing.
Aeriith
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Ranger
29th June 2019 12:53:14 (Last edited 29th June 2019 12:53:32)

Braveheart may be related to the appearance of Bollahar.