Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
28th June 2019 09:30:50

There are chests for 80, 160 and 240 challenge points giving 4, 9 or 15 hours of training exhaust reduction.

What i wonder is.. do these training exhaust reductions stay permanent or do they just apply to a current task you got for the time being?

Tbh if the reduction aint permanent it seems kinda odd to spend weeks of tasking to get just a few hours off your current task :/ i like this type of reward being available, but if this is the case i dont think anyone would use these chests, if its permanent they would since it can build your char stronger than others in longterm and make it a competitive thing to fight for.

The train exhaust reduction time is fine but if its not permanent reduction the challenge points really has to be lowered else there will be unused chests in the game, im aware training reduction is a very strong deal.. but please consider the efforts involved:

Tasking hardcore for 2 weeks:
80 points cool! Now i gotta wait 56 hours instead of 60! And i will loose the progress of going for the best weapon in the game:)

No ty xD

Would be nice with some response on how these rewards work and maybe changes is up for discussion