1 2
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
8th July 2019 15:47:22

I think we have all now seen how warriors just go and faceroll anything alone while rest of the vocations 1 by 1 anything with way less experience / hour. It's time to nerf desolation and rage of fury? since its retarded to see warriors spamming this 1 sec spell doing high amouths of damage to 8 monsters and so on gaining crazy high exp hour. How about making warrior have single target spells instead of this handicapped spam.

-Beekz
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
8th July 2019 16:09:07

Aoe for warrior are needed. It’s used to clear the crap mobs that bigger ones spawn. If there is too many crap mobs the those who hunt with the warrior get targeted by the biggest ones.

But I do agree with giving a single target equal to the deso/rage fury to add more dmg then just the aoe. And deso is a 2 sec spell not a 1 second. 1 sec casting 1 sec cd......
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
8th July 2019 17:14:39 (Last edited 8th July 2019 17:20:51)

here you can see a typical warrior! OMG its needed to clear the lesser monsters?! we use our 1 by 1 attack to do that and guess what thats one of retarded things in this game, fire beings.. imps.. bird eaters.. you name it! mages nightmare so wtf? logic? xDD

Im making 1.4-1.6kk/h solo having rage effort, while paladin or barb my lvl do 3-4kk/h just standing still and moving to next pack? gg's

-Beekz
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
8th July 2019 17:49:52

Ide na spacer, ja i pies.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
9th July 2019 05:36:01

Warrior is warrior. Don't cry, play a warrior or change the game.

290 warrior making 4kk ? pull your head out of the clouds.

Do not forget that not everyone can do it 8 monsters all the time.This is a reward for a high level + Really good set.At my level I killing most monsters 2-4x
You have chosen such a profession yourself " Shaman " so find a warrior make great exp per h and If you want 4kk/h at 290 Shaman go to the Thorvald and make collects task.
Zeek
Player

Elysium
Level 195
Warrior
9th July 2019 05:46:13

Now I may be biased because I play warrior but I see no reason in nerfing warriors, now what I will say Is I do believe the voc imbalance is an issue and I do believe the other vocs need some love and im all for them being buffed.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
9th July 2019 16:11:33 (Last edited 9th July 2019 16:12:18)

Quoting Braveheart:
Warrior is warrior. Don't cry, play a warrior or change the game.

290 warrior making 4kk ? pull your head out of the clouds.

Do not forget that not everyone can do it 8 monsters all the time.This is a reward for a high level + Really good set.At my level I killing most monsters 2-4x
You have chosen such a profession yourself " Shaman " so find a warrior make great exp per h and If you want 4kk/h at 290 Shaman go to the Thorvald and make collects task.

You're trying to hide the fact that u are hunting yafmel ents 8 at time? and yes 290 paladin can and will do the exp :D so if ill get shaman at your level ima make equal exp? such braindead guy :D hail top polak _/ keep buying the levels at thorvald.. mages cant make same profit then u do from every hunt.

ps: yes my set is waiting for the right guy to take it :*

-Beekz
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
9th July 2019 18:30:28

Deso/rage of fury. 2-3sec cd would solve the problem. Wouldnt make warriors fall behind
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
10th July 2019 04:42:34

It's up to you to do something.Fight for your own and do not take away from others :-)
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
10th July 2019 06:22:40

Quoting Braveheart:
It's up to you to do something.Fight for your own and do not take away from others :-)

it's all about comparing. If warrior would make 100k exp per hour and everyone else would make 50k. You wouldn't complain. On the other hand if you would make 10kk and everyone else 15kk, u you would complain.

And that's the thing. Warriors using their aoe (cleaning shit monsters??? no way, u clean everything. Advanced soul fire is for killing shit monsters as dmg doesnt increase with lvls). At certain lvl HP pool and insane life steal makes warriors able to deso/rage so much that they start to make a lot more exp/h than any single target class.
1 2