1 2 3
Last »
Googgle
Player

Pharos
Level 56
Mage
9th July 2019 07:19:57

I believe that world transfer is a good way improve the in-game economy and bring money to the developers, because the world transfer could work with premium card like old days used to be.

Example: the transfer price could be character level based and his current world.

I really believe that many peoples from PvP server who gets hunted choose to stop playing because they don't have another option like "world transfer" and the current way to get rid of hunted
isn't trustable (the payout), nobody can ensure that you'll really be free just by paying your hunted, so transfer between world should help players to start a new journey, helps the developers and also the comunity.

About market economy it should make the market more acessible for many server, Elysium got many items in the market for long months and nobody buys it and there is no prevision about when it'll be sold because we already have a reduced comunity.

The end, just an idea, tell me what you think about.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
9th July 2019 07:40:19

I agree, but only under one condition.People from Pharos reduce the experience.Or increase experience people from Elysium.It would be terribly unfair if people stayed with all lvls from 2x Exp server.
Emperor Wicked
Player

Pharos
Level 34
Mage
9th July 2019 07:53:34

I agree
I think this is very good
+1
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
9th July 2019 10:23:00 (Last edited 11th July 2019 19:20:53)

Bad idea , its ok novus
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
9th July 2019 18:39:03

Quoting Braveheart:
I agree, but only under one condition.People from Pharos reduce the experience.Or increase experience people from Elysium.It would be terribly unfair if people stayed with all lvls from 2x Exp server.

I wonder what's fair.

What about the Platon people who we're forced to transfer, was our compensation fair? Well you know they don't know what's fair and what's not.
Magnii
Player

Elysium
Level 240
Mage
9th July 2019 22:38:32

Quoting Googgle:
I believe that world transfer is a good way improve the in-game economy and bring money to the developers, because the world transfer could work with premium card like old days used to be.

Example: the transfer price could be character level based and his current world.

I really believe that many peoples from PvP server who gets hunted choose to stop playing because they don't have another option like "world transfer" and the current way to get rid of hunted
isn't trustable (the payout), nobody can ensure that you'll really be free just by paying your hunted, so transfer between world should help players to start a new journey, helps the developers and also the comunity.

About market economy it should make the market more acessible for many server, Elysium got many items in the market for long months and nobody buys it and there is no prevision about when it'll be sold because we already have a reduced comunity.

The end, just an idea, tell me what you think about.

I agree.
Quoting Braveheart:

with these conditions +1
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
9th July 2019 23:40:12

Quoting Braveheart:

But Elysium have hunt safe all the time, so if non-pvp players shall be able to transfer to PvP server they shouldnt get any extra exp, they already have gained alot by playing non-pvp server.

But i really like the idea of letting Elysium people transfer to PvP worlds :)
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
10th July 2019 04:39:59

Huligan I agree.No extra experience points for Elysium and for Pharos reduction if They want to come play at Elysium.
Diko
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
10th July 2019 07:36:50

Quoting Braveheart:
Huligan I agree.No extra experience points for Elysium and for Pharos reduction if They want to come play at Elysium.

with these conditions +1
Grand Barbarian
Player

Pharos
Level 256
Warrior
10th July 2019 09:33:48

Quoting Braveheart:

I really liked this idea with these conditions. +1
1 2 3
Last »