Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 795
Ranger
12th July 2019 02:38:52

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Rafa Het:
thats a bad idea, i dont want merge with a server full bug, cloned itens,cards and alot money :smartass:

Please back up your complaint . Who has cloned items , money and why is the server bugged ?
Rumours started by angry Argentinians and Venezuelans spread vastly in this game. I remember somebody cloned warzone potions but that was rolled back and fixed .

Do not be afraid of merge , it has to happen eventually to support the game and its needs . I don't bite my friend no need to be afraid !

Maybe to solve your problem you could just go to Elysium if you do not like pvp . That should be an option , anyone who does not want merge can go non pvp .

HAHAHAH so funny my friend ? hmmm idk bw
It's not rumors and I've seen it with my own eyes hahah do not make yourself misunderstood you're too old for this "my friend".

i never run I've never ran out of a war and it would not be against you that I was going to run. :) x1 quando quiser.
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 795
Ranger
12th July 2019 02:48:17

Quoting Caste:
In my opinion I think Pharos and Novus should merge but not at this moment, let the guys in Novus grow for it is kind of a fresh server still .

Also I see that a lot of people from Elysium want to play on 2x server , and some people from 2x server want to go to Elysium to avoid war. So it should be like this , Nobody gains or loses experience if they want to transfer server. Why ? Because Elysium guys never had to suffer full death loss or been through a war. All the levels where gained freely at no cost they should not be rewarded levels for this . Also players at 2x server who want to go to 1x non pvp should not lose levels because they put in the time and hard work of leveling while having the risk of dying and losing full exp especially during war seasons . When you transfer to Pharos or Novus from Elysium you will start gaining 2x. when you transfer to Elysium you shall only gain 1x from that point on .

Transfers in and out of Elysium should only be allowed once every 4-5months for example ?

Just some thoughts let me know what you guys think !

I agree, now a good comment.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
12th July 2019 04:18:14

Quoting Caste:
In my opinion I think Pharos and Novus should merge but not at this moment, let the guys in Novus grow for it is kind of a fresh server still .

Also I see that a lot of people from Elysium want to play on 2x server , and some people from 2x server want to go to Elysium to avoid war. So it should be like this , Nobody gains or loses experience if they want to transfer server. Why ? Because Elysium guys never had to suffer full death loss or been through a war. All the levels where gained freely at no cost they should not be rewarded levels for this . Also players at 2x server who want to go to 1x non pvp should not lose levels because they put in the time and hard work of leveling while having the risk of dying and losing full exp especially during war seasons . When you transfer to Pharos or Novus from Elysium you will start gaining 2x. when you transfer to Elysium you shall only gain 1x from that point on .

Transfers in and out of Elysium should only be allowed once every 4-5months for example ?

Just some thoughts let me know what you guys think !

It would be like free agency. Hue hue
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
12th July 2019 05:11:04

Sounds like Novus people don't want Pharos + Novus merge. I wonder why :)

I would like that tbh, but yeah then the population would go down even more after Novus people quits playing.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
12th July 2019 06:10:37 (Last edited 12th July 2019 07:00:32)

Quoting Dancore:
Sounds like Novus people don't want Pharos + Novus merge. I wonder why :)

I would like that tbh, but yeah then the population would go down even more after Novus people quits playing.

Wierd why they wont right? Pharos guys made their character when staff was fully away and to keep players double exp came up very often, Pharos was 3x, double exp 6x add experience boost + experience potions. (Wasnt double exp weekend then it was week) #TRAINHUNTINGTOOOOTOOO

Economy, skills and items are unbalanced aswell. (not only cloned items also the time spent on bosses etc)

Add that PvP starts to get broken after level 200 and mages scale way better then all other classes.

Platon got robbed while merge, Tipitaka got robbed by merge and even Everath got robbed as fuck by merge. So dont do the same misstake as last time.

I get your point it would be really fun to have a war again but as you say it would kill the game and be totaly unfair. Give Novus 6x experience / 2-3x skill and double loot for 2-3 months and it would be close to fair but nobody would accept that + also just looked wierd.
Balgor
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Warrior
16th July 2019 01:13:47

good idea, with the right conditions I believe it can work. +1
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
17th July 2019 02:00:04

I think a world transfer from any of the servers should be an awesome way to populate them. Just put restrictions on them for example. Anyone who wants to world Xfer to novus has to be under level 200/ under ml 80 and 100 skills. Transfers between Pharos and elysium are in touched due to Eli leveling under no pressure and Pharos to elysium untouched aswell considering same factor.

I will as a sage put this up for discussion on the DI board see what everyone thinks about it. :D
« First
2 3 4