Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
11th July 2019 23:49:51

Please try to get rid of bots instead to try to merge servers, the botters will come back to play without bot because they are addicted as fuck but the players who actually invest in the game are the players who don't cheat.
Sort the situation with the bots before you lose them all because it's getting ridiculous in Novus...
Dekuu
Player

Pharos
Level 87
Ranger
13th July 2019 06:18:47

Please we need some sort of anti bot system that completely diminishes all of these botters. They are ruining the game, and all of the loyal players who do not bot are ending up quitting. Something needs to be done or enforced if you want this game, Zezenia to survive. Promote it or advertise it somewhere, like 90% of the community are botters. This game has soooo much potential, it just needs that little push. New rule enforcers need to be enforced. I have played this game off and on for about 10 years, and I am on the verge of quitting for good. Please do something about these abusers. The game isn't fun anymore, I feel like I'm playing with a bunch of afk robots just cheating and taking spawns using a automatic macro. These botters are investing absolutely no time at all of their own to level up and get stronger. But the non botters are actually sitting here playing your game and using a lot of time to level up etc. It is completely unfair. Please K-zodron, Barel roll, whoever it is, please do something about this, I really fucking want this game to be enjoyable again with a bigger community, but these robots are going to drive me to quit for good. One last chance, to save your game. Please. I beg you.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th July 2019 06:55:58

Quoting Dekuu:
Please we need some sort of anti bot system that completely diminishes all of these botters. They are ruining the game, and all of the loyal players who do not bot are ending up quitting. Something needs to be done or enforced if you want this game, Zezenia to survive. Promote it or advertise it somewhere, like 90% of the community are botters. This game has soooo much potential, it just needs that little push. New rule enforcers need to be enforced. I have played this game off and on for about 10 years, and I am on the verge of quitting for good. Please do something about these abusers. The game isn't fun anymore, I feel like I'm playing with a bunch of afk robots just cheating and taking spawns using a automatic macro. These botters are investing absolutely no time at all of their own to level up and get stronger. But the non botters are actually sitting here playing your game and using a lot of time to level up etc. It is completely unfair. Please K-zodron, Barel roll, whoever it is, please do something about this, I really fucking want this game to be enjoyable again with a bigger community, but these robots are going to drive me to quit for good. One last chance, to save your game. Please. I beg you.

AMEN!
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
13th July 2019 14:27:29

Quoting Dekuu:

That was a massive post just to say "There is bots!".
Everyone knows there are bots and I would say the majority of them use bots, if you ban the majority of a 50 player game, you have a massive loss on upkeep.

For a tiny company like this getting rid of bots is close to impossible.
Dekuu
Player

Pharos
Level 87
Ranger
13th July 2019 18:52:25

Quoting Selopts:
Quoting Dekuu:

That was a massive post just to say "There is bots!".
Everyone knows there are bots and I would say the majority of them use bots, if you ban the majority of a 50 player game, you have a massive loss on upkeep.

For a tiny company like this getting rid of bots is close to impossible.

Lmao you must not understand English. I address the bots and how they’re ruining the game, but I talk about the need for advertisement, this game is dead. The staff doesn’t seem to give a fuck. Like you’re putting so much time into these updates and creating a better game, but not trying to bring more players in with advertisement. It makes absolutely no sense and it just seems like they’re Giving up on their own game at this point, so why not just fucking delete it. Community had been requesting more advertisement for years and they are not doing anything. At this point just merge all the servers.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
14th July 2019 11:40:36 (Last edited 14th July 2019 11:52:58)

Sorry but that's not what would fix this game mate..... there are bots in every single damn game out there. Even tibia still till this day. (Not nearly as much, but there still is). You can never stop them, sorry to break it to you. Every game has been able to adapt to botters. Which is something you need to do. Not blame them for the games current state. Cause it has NOTHING to do with why the game is the way it is today.

They have been doing advertising actually... If you look on tibia clips, otservlist, they have been paying to advertise it. Yet its still not really working.. but doesn't change the fact they have been advertising when you are proclaiming they are not.

SO before you come with your so called "Facts" you may want to dig a bit deeper for the information you so called speak.

What I see and have witnessed first hand is that the Forums, is a BIG reason this game doesn't grow. The toxic players flooding these forums with negativity, which in turn scares most people away. You are claiming bots this bot that, please just suck it up. Play the game or dont play it. You cannot tell me a game world with less then 50 players , playing daily or botting even is effecting you. There are many spawns and many other places to hunt. You say you have been around for 10 years? Clearly not. Or if you have you never really played much to begin with.

Learn some economics.

It's like saying... "Why bother working in real life? They're people that just hack bank accounts, and steal information and cheat to get by in life and make money in non legal ways, so why bothering trying"

Please stop with these pointless bot threads, we are all aware people bot. It's not something that was just introduced to the game yesterday. Botting has been around this game since it practically started, and you are looking for an easy way to put the blame on them for ruining the game. Which is far from the case.

Please pull up your high socks, buckle down, and play the game for what it is, or quit. Simple. Stop pointing fingers.