1 2
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
18th July 2019 16:40:08

There should be a way to control premium card price.
I have a suggestion.

Make it so you can buy premium cards in Eidos and Ellaria. Let's say 100k each. Cap of 3 premium per day.
*This would make market price to stay under 100k.
*In game money would slowly dissapear as clearly too much of it. Mana potions/hp potions surely doesn't do the job. And less in game cash would make p card price drop again. Maybe we would reach the point where p cards will be affordable for newcomers. Because right now lvl 50 hardly make 150k per day. So if he doesn't donate, he cannot stay premium.

Right now when people buy/sell/use p cards. Ingame cash doesnt dissapear. They just go from hands to hands.
Maybe even brewing potions could have a price. Just make higher lvl people able to use money.

Maybe someone have more ideas directing this economical problem.

P.s. Staff, community.
Make Forum great again with decent discussions.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
18th July 2019 19:34:56

Another Idea:

Make it so you cant buy premium cards in game. But you could buy premium time in game.
24hours of premium time could cost.

Whatever your lvl*500gp. Capping at 100k at lvl 200.

To avoid high lvls abusing it and using it on noob char. Make it so you could only buy that premium time on your highest lvl character in that account.

Result:
Low lvls will probably stay longer. And once they get addicted, they might stay for a while.

Since we would still need premium cards for dungeons,tasks... Market would still be active with premium cards and if the price is under 100k then high lvls will purchase it from market and help the others with their cash flow.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
19th July 2019 04:45:24

Just make a blockade on the market PC max 100K
Problem solved.

I've given away hundreds of cards for new players, most are fraudsters and cards was given for their other accounts.As of today, only 2 people remained, as long as we see :-)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
19th July 2019 18:25:48

I like the idea of a market cap , 100k max !
Make Zezenia Great Again !
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
19th July 2019 18:37:47

Why premium card price is so high? Because supply is too little for that high demand.

Setting price cap on market doesnt increase supply in any way. So low lvls still wont be able to buy it for ingame cash.

This means it cant make more newcomers to stay
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
19th July 2019 21:37:38

It’s cause I’m not there to put cards in the market lol........ maybe a few more months without me things will change.....
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
21st July 2019 04:32:51

Low level can buy so easy cards - gathering.If someone has two left hands, it's not my fault.
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
21st July 2019 12:29:06

low levels should have free thorvald access.
to facilitate the life of new players,
# 5 daily quest to earn an award.
example
* 1 day (1 hour reward account)
* 2 day (2 hours reward account)
* 3 day (3 hours reward account)
* 4 day (4 hours reward account)
* 5 day (5 hours reward account)
obs: this daily quest can only be delivered up to level 50.
With this level it is necessary to activate your account with only cards. this would make life easier for new players.
Tell me what you think.
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
21st July 2019 12:37:10 (Last edited 21st July 2019 12:43:52)

Quoting Braveheart:
Low level can buy so easy cards - gathering.If someone has two left hands, it's not my fault.

as a newcomer will know how to go in four leaf respawn ???
does not make sense to me, collecting is boring, do you really want new players to do it? maybe it's easier for you to say that and make the poor guys collect for you to go to the market and buy, make your potions and go back to hunting.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
22nd July 2019 04:24:06

Something for something, there is nothing for free.
I have a lot of them, you do not want to know the numbers.
1 2