Show staff replies in this thread
25th July 2019 16:53:14 GM Quillon View post »
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
25th July 2019 15:19:57

After exploring and testing respawns and changelog updates i have several bugs and mistakes i will name a few here

1. Repsawn time is 15 seconds on spellweavers and the lootrate seems to be dropping too much .

2. On smart trader has 2 sacred staffs for sell option i think one of them should be the new imperial rod

3. Sqm bugged beside portal in millshan

4.wand named Purple Stigma while attacking west or east , the sprite shoots from 1sqm north of the person using it .

5. No npcs are responsing properly to quest or job in Millshan

6. New Yeti spawn near Birlusk is bugged you need to push your character to enter and leave sqm by sqm .

More bugs found if staff would like to contact me later .
GM Quillon
Game Master

25th July 2019 16:53:14 (Last edited 26th July 2019 05:41:50)

Most of mentioned bugs, not ideas called mistakes, except number 2 and 4 were fixed with today's server save - number 2 is already fixed, but not released. We look into number 4, reported wand animation, in few days. Thanks for you report and opinions, anyway we always suggest ctrl + r (report function) to report bugs. It help us especially with map bugs - each report contain also your coordinates at map.

-- Quillon
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
26th July 2019 20:44:53

full of dem bug, u found 3? i found like waaaay more :D staff can contact me straight by email... for better Zezenia.

-Beekz