This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

31st July 2019 08:30:10 (Last edited 31st July 2019 08:30:17)

Today's Server Save includes the following changes:

- Added Ferocious' Challenge - a new quest for high level players.

- Added new gathering spawns with celery, volcanic horseradishes and dragon chicories.

- Improved gathering spawns with desert flowers and sugar beets.

- Added a Mastering Dungeons quest log for dungeon progress.

- Fixed minor bugs and issues.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
El Mario
Player

Elysium
Level 310
Warrior
31st July 2019 13:51:01

Mastering Dungeons questlog is bugged, Jungle Path and Bolahar Hideouts quantity of times finished shows the amount of the other.
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
31st July 2019 13:52:43

Quoting Mario:
Mastering Dungeons questlog is bugged, Jungle Path and Bolahar Hideouts quantity of times finished shows the amount of the other.

was just about to say the same :D Other than that, a nice piece of information for the players ^^
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
31st July 2019 16:58:26

This was already in my questlog for some time now .. Also I have the special pass and when I talk to his guards that are blocking the entrance to talk to Ferocious when I say Hi , I get teleported in the middle of 3 Murderous Cave Crabs . I have the "special pass" and people without the special pass get a message that says comeback later or something of that matter . I think it is bugged or very misleading on the next step !

Also , you made all these new changes and still didn't fix the things you promised from last Changelog .. For example the races are still bugged even though they where suppose to be fixed in "48h"

That is one of the many things that needed to be fixed last changelog if you want I can repost everything that needs to be fixed because my CTRL R reports still are not fixed !

Have a nice day,
Caste
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
31st July 2019 18:03:46 (Last edited 31st July 2019 18:04:19)

Quoting Caste:
-

I'm just going to bump this to get staffs attention, not sure if there is really something wrong but in case there is, you get the point.

Good job testing the update out tho Creamy!
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
31st July 2019 21:28:00

ferocious challenge is one of the hardest quest at the moment and its not likely one does this solo wise, better gather a high number of players and try to solve it as team, as its intended to. and yes master dungeoning is bugged indeed. but thats just small bite of whats coming next for ya'll guys! tie up and try handle next updates :*

-Beekz
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
31st July 2019 21:39:40

Quoting Caste:

This was already in my questlog for some time now .. Also I have the special pass and when I talk to his guards that are blocking the entrance to talk to Ferocious when I say Hi , I get teleported in the middle of 3 Murderous Cave Crabs . I have the "special pass" and people without the special pass get a message that says comeback later or something of that matter . I think it is bugged or very misleading on the next step !

Also , you made all these new changes and still didn't fix the things you promised from last Changelog .. For example the races are still bugged even though they where suppose to be fixed in "48h"

That is one of the many things that needed to be fixed last changelog if you want I can repost everything that needs to be fixed because my CTRL R reports still are not fixed !

Have a nice day,
Caste

The guards wont let you pass as you're a boy still in their view, much things u should do before yafmel citizen will praise you.

-Beekz
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
31st July 2019 21:59:22

Did u added a new spawn with ELVISH ONION too? If not, why?

Actually is very very exaustive to get it.
Iranian Warrior
Player

Pharos
Level 93
Warrior
4th August 2019 17:02:30

remove burning mana monster from flowers pliz.
we dont like leave this game after years.