1 2 3
Last »
Mae
Player

Pharos
Level 172
Mage
2nd August 2019 16:52:14 (Last edited 3rd August 2019 01:00:05)

The guild Last Hit are Sharing accounts and New Owners , this is killing the server of Novus and is injust for players who level up a character on there own . The players who are sharing and are new owners are :
zuphur,sivispacemparabellum,karl heinz rumenigge, legendary tukina, embrazabaile meczada,Xennon

sivispacemparabellum = the guy who buy thraal

If you check the ips of the characters in the guild , you can see that they have multiple ips. Is this legel, or will action take place ?
Homem Da Capa Branca
Player

Pharos
Level 79
Ranger
2nd August 2019 16:57:10

This is a fact that unfortunately has been occurring for some time. Always the same players bypassing the same rules. I ask STAFF to take some action on this, as the few players who try to start playing zezenia end up being the victims of these toxic players and give up playing.
Ghost Aydan Ve
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Ranger
2nd August 2019 17:11:11

:/
Well, my post is because the guild last hit are people who abuse power kill 20 levels, they also spend it with pure boot in dark mon and in passing ghatering they extort players from low levels by removing 20 or 30 premiums and for me that is illegal on my part should bann them not only the acc but the ip because for people like them this game loses players daily because they get tired of being killed without any reason

These are the people I've seen doing illegal things in the game such as ghatering boot boot to heal and many bugs please do something with them and their ips: Sivispacemparabellum, Windows Sete ,Alma Do Kapetaa , Zuphur , Balefrosst , Noxuss , Karl Heinz Rumenigge , Dela Cruz , Legendary Tukina , range nutela ,

please do something with these players because by people like them this game you lose players every day >:(>:(
Ghost Aydan Ve
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Ranger
2nd August 2019 17:20:10 (Last edited 2nd August 2019 17:20:50)

Novus Pvp
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Ranger
2nd August 2019 17:24:31

Well my accusation is that I had an acc level 70 and ps because of them I had to open this new acc since they always killed me for no reason and ps asked me 15 premiums and I did not really have to do something with them because its fault many players including me we lose the pleasure to play since they kill us without any reason and ps at least they let us reach level 120 to give them fight nooooo they grab one being low level to kill it and one loses the pleasure to the game In addition, as you can see, the chart Gigolo Do Tinder is a maker of them and they banned it by boot, just as Ortho Full or Jimbe are their charts that they spent using boot bone, if they used boot with those accounts, they are also supposed to use it in your original accounts :O

My advice takes their accounts, then their ips and banneas and places a gm per server so they can see the boots that are not here, so that they do not let this game happen to them like many that are filled with hackers and then reach bankruptcy :smartass: :\:\:\:\:(:(:(:(
Mae
Player

Pharos
Level 172
Mage
2nd August 2019 17:27:16

Quoting Novus Pvp:
Well my accusation is that I had an acc level 70 and ps because of them I had to open this new acc since they always killed me for no reason and ps asked me 15 premiums and I did not really have to do something with them because its fault many players including me we lose the pleasure to play since they kill us without any reason and ps at least they let us reach level 120 to give them fight nooooo they grab one being low level to kill it and one loses the pleasure to the game In addition, as you can see, the chart Gigolo Do Tinder is a maker of them and they banned it by boot, just as Ortho Full or Jimbe are their charts that they spent using boot bone, if they used boot with those accounts, they are also supposed to use it in your original accounts :O

My advice takes their accounts, then their ips and banneas and places a gm per server so they can see the boots that are not here, so that they do not let this game happen to them like many that are filled with hackers and then reach bankruptcy :smartass: :\:\:\:\:(:(:(:(

ye bro and balefrosst have more makers bot gathering : char loverr , destiny hoppe, menor da feben
Isaacvegeta
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Warrior
2nd August 2019 17:44:33

I started playing a few months ago and I went up an action at level 40 and they started killing me and I stopped playing until a few days ago with this new acc I really want to start playing full again and invite my friends but these toxic people don't let grow to one as a player killing one without reason they want to do the same as in pharos and have everyone subjected and be paying to play if they solve this would be cool and ps one could play quietly 8)8)
Fefeziinhoo
Player

Pharos
Level 93
Mage
2nd August 2019 17:46:33

Hello , i am new player in novus and i want to try the game . when i reached a certain level i already start to get attacked from guild Last Hit and they say
i am"maker" or team of they enemies . They say all player out side guild need pay to play but i
thought this game was free to play ?
Ibrahim Ferguson
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
2nd August 2019 17:46:58

Quoting Fefeziinhoo:
Hello , i am new player in novus and i want to try the game . when i reached a certain level i already start to get attacked from guild Last Hit and they say
i am"maker" or team of they enemies . They say all player out side guild need pay to play but i
thought this game was free to play ?

They do the same with me
Potsauce
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Mage
2nd August 2019 17:51:51

Quoting Mae:
The guild Last Hit are Sharing accounts and New Owners , this is killing the server of Novus and is injust for players who level up a character on there own . The players who are sharing and are new owners are :
zuphur,sivispacemparabellum,karl heinz rumenigge, legendary tukina, embrazabaile meczada,Xennon

sivispacemparabellum = the guy who buy thraal

If you check the ips of the characters in the guild , you can see that they have multiple ips. Is this legel, or will action take place ?

Quick brief:
- theses guys are the same ones who always perturb the newbies at the server...(talking about kill lvl 30 at level 110+ and charge pcards to play free... nah im not kidding...)
- they dont really care at all about the game community so WHY they gonna make a char from the beggining? (what gonna take too long isnt?)
- they got tired from a server (Pharus its an old server which just left the rests of other servers + bugs and cloned itens).
- they need to feed their ego in be an oldschool player.

Novus its a new fresh as server, its raising by it self and who really plays at the server wants enjoy the game and have a great time on it as my team wants it.

We dont need to be so dumb to see it, its so clear that these few players are just trying to cum with others dick tho.
The worst blind is the one who doesnt want to see.

Hope the staff (which is doing such a great job bdw) take a note of it =)

Peace to errbody.

Too Much Sauce
1 2 3
Last »