1 2 3 4
Last »
Dontslipe
Player

Elysium
Level 105
Warrior
2nd August 2019 18:07:47

i simple cant leveling in peace. Dela Cruz killed me and charge me pcards if i want to play.
Muvi
Player

Pharos
Level 180
Warrior
2nd August 2019 18:13:48

so easy to adjust so much guild to much sauce always helps beginners keep the market with both lower lvl and hlvls items still have to put up with this kids who claim to be world dominators with this bunch of mc online thinking that you're scared of someone lest hit harms novus server and zezenia and is not notified while those helping the server grow are crucified.
Elemental
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
2nd August 2019 19:01:29 (Last edited 2nd August 2019 19:34:13)

:D:D:D:D
Noxuss
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
2nd August 2019 21:51:52

are starting to lose the war and now they want to win the war in the forum, my god stop embarrassing yourself! players who are talking and everything from the Potsauce team!:P
Muvi
Player

Pharos
Level 180
Warrior
2nd August 2019 21:59:12 (Last edited 2nd August 2019 21:59:40)

Quoting Noxuss:
are starting to lose the war and now they want to win the war in the forum, my god stop embarrassing yourself! players who are talking and everything from the Potsauce team!:P

in my opinion that does not accept guild war and dies every day trying to kill 1 guy is not winning anything just losing.......
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
2nd August 2019 22:05:10

is in the rules of the game, those who use illegal programs must be deleted, there have been numerous bug abuses on all servers including NOVUS.
You are trying to use the Novus server just for yourself (Guild too Much Sauce).
I play in helping players in Pharos and Novus, not with money, but with what the game is missing with tips, aids, friendships, someone newbies can ask for help doing tasks, leveling up with a party to find out and whether venture into Zezenia's rpg, and zezenia's big draw (the class synergies for both buffs, hunts, support, and battles with other players)
Muvi
Player

Pharos
Level 180
Warrior
2nd August 2019 22:13:39

Quoting Ant Paladino Returns:
is in the rules of the game, those who use illegal programs must be deleted, there have been numerous bug abuses on all servers including NOVUS.
You are trying to use the Novus server just for yourself (Guild too Much Sauce).
I play in helping players in Pharos and Novus, not with money, but with what the game is missing with tips, aids, friendships, someone newbies can ask for help doing tasks, leveling up with a party to find out and whether venture into Zezenia's rpg, and zezenia's big draw (the class synergies for both buffs, hunts, support, and battles with other players)

said little and a lot of shit is helping which novice pharos have no player as soon as they create in pharos comes to novus because every newbie here and well received not only with friendship nor blabla we give money items and a course for the person in the game without killing people random keeping the server alive showing the value of zezenia and that is why server novus is bigger than all other servers the problem with bots in novus and exactly what the mae commented on guild lest hit is abusing plant makers make money etc
Mitoz
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Mage
2nd August 2019 22:30:57 (Last edited 2nd August 2019 22:32:20)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Potsauce
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Mage
2nd August 2019 22:38:10

So still in playing there, keep being the good samaritan in Pharus bro, and for real, if you come to Novus and someone form last hit kills you be confortable to talk to someone from Too Much Sauce, i sure you someones going to help you out =) otherwise you cant say what u dont know WITH OUT play in Novus... get informed fisrt fella and have a nice one.
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
2nd August 2019 22:38:11

Quoting Muvi:

said little and a lot of shit is helping which novice pharos have no player as soon as they create in pharos comes to novus because every newbie here and well received not only with friendship nor blabla we give money items and a course for the person in the game without killing people random keeping the server alive showing the value of zezenia and that is why server novus is bigger than all other servers the problem with bots in novus and exactly what the mae commented on guild lest hit is abusing plant makers make money etc

Please keep the education in the forum, if you look at the service status, you will see that there are very low lvl in pharos, and game in Novus too, where I help regardless of being my enemys or toxic people, there are lots of kids playing this game, and your decisions the way you type in trade chat is being watched by her, which end up becoming like you, toxic players with offensive and oppressive language, where I try to soften, with private chats and sharing everything I know about the game and all that Zezenia catches my eye and drives me to continue this game even with a much smaller community than it once was
1 2 3 4
Last »