Zacchaeus
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Mage
3rd August 2019 19:46:17

hey im back again with some ideas, everybody complaining about account trade so make it legal simple. secound tought is new serv with exp stages ex: new everath why? cuz the server is most fun to play and last longest also everah was most popular server with record nowdays on 1-2x server people care about dying so the war sucks hoope someone agrees negative toughts keep them in ur pockets ded ots
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
4th August 2019 00:12:06

LOLOL what did I say yesterday to you because you are kicked from all servers .. you will cry soon for new server like you did last 2 servers because you have no friends and cant play . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways this is a terrible idea ! goodluck on getting new server this soon .. novus just opened idiot .

Yours Truly ,
Cream
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
4th August 2019 00:22:33

I can not sleep with these stupid ideas. I have diarrhea from reading this ://
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
4th August 2019 01:17:20

Quoting Braveheart:
I can not sleep with these stupid ideas. I have diarrhea from reading this ://

Relax my friend , its the same kid who post on different accounts . He plays for 2 months gets dominated by me then makes forum threads saying need have new server. I think if he wants to play his option is Elysium .
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
4th August 2019 06:23:16

Elysium is dead :|
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
4th August 2019 10:24:03

Quoting Zacchaeus:
hey im back again with some ideas, everybody complaining about account trade so make it legal simple. secound tought is new serv with exp stages ex: new everath why? cuz the server is most fun to play and last longest also everah was most popular server with record nowdays on 1-2x server people care about dying so the war sucks hoope someone agrees negative toughts keep them in ur pockets ded ots

great way to ask for peoples opinion:smartass: