Show staff replies in this thread
6th August 2019 13:12:30 GM Quillon View post »
Zul
Player

Elysium
Level 192
Warrior
5th August 2019 22:38:10

Hello guys, i wonder what the community and the staff thinks about a similar reward system for boss task to be implemented to normal task.

What i mean by that, for example when you finish a boss task, you are rewarded with a random item that can drop from the boss, wich

could be cool if the normal tasks could do the same thing from monsters, just for a chance for that little extra you know.

Now i dont know if this feature would effect high lvl tasks tho, might be too op, i have no clue but just a cool thing to ask what ppl think.

For me personally this would motivate me more to specifik tasks or tasks overall.

Hope you guys get my idea, and please share your thoughts on this, i think it would be a cool addiotional aspect to the game.

Ty for reading, peace.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
6th August 2019 09:52:55

I agree that it would be nice to receive one of the lootables at turn in, but with an ever lower rate for the better items since regular tasks are easier and faster to farm.

It would make it a better tasking experience even if u just get a steel maul from dire boar task, knowing u could be lucky getting the boots.

Tasks works fine as it is, but imo this would make tasking more funny to do, also maybe even the "worst tasks" may be worth doing and more variety of monsters will become populated with hunting players in them.

Cool idea, +1
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
6th August 2019 11:29:10

U could also give it the requirements of either being a hard/long or random task.
GM Quillon
Game Master

6th August 2019 13:12:30

Tweaking and improving Challenge Tasks is not excluded from our plans. Upcoming server save should bring few smaller or bigger changes. Mentioned idea was considered, but as many players noticed after many changes hunting monsters is already profitable in most cases.

--Quillon
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
6th August 2019 20:38:50

@GmQuillon
I would like to know if it is possible to put skills boost into your plans. The player pays a card and wins for 1 hour 10 skills, 10 magic level. Each class gets its attribute. That would be cool to increase xp. (pvpe only)
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
7th August 2019 00:24:21

Skill boost??
Have alot of players skills 140+
lol