1 2 3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
7th August 2019 12:57:17 GM Quillon View post »
9th August 2019 07:35:06 Administration View post »
9th August 2019 19:33:51 GM Quillon View post »
10th August 2019 20:00:56 GM Quillon View post »
11th August 2019 18:23:51 GM Quillon View post »
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
9th August 2019 13:35:23

Quoting Rage:
Quoting Menor Da Biqueira:
I lost everything in my bag too and everything in my quiver

you didn't lose anything dude. You scroll down to the bottom of the bp. It will be there. Vetti is aware of this so is the staff. They are working on the issue at hand. Best thing to do now is to have a few empty bps when going to these chests drop main bp on ground click chest. to get the reward and not mess up your bp's.

Remember when you said this? :D:D
That didn’t age well
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
9th August 2019 14:49:46

For all this bad stuff from this game, you should guys definitely get 2x exp + 2x loot weekend or more.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
9th August 2019 15:43:00

Quoting Braveheart:
For all this bad stuff from this game, you should guys definitely get 2x exp + 2x loot weekend or more.

Do us all a favour and just put the game out of its misery.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
9th August 2019 17:24:15

Quoting Selopts:
Quoting Rage:
Quoting Menor Da Biqueira:
I lost everything in my bag too and everything in my quiver

you didn't lose anything dude. You scroll down to the bottom of the bp. It will be there. Vetti is aware of this so is the staff. They are working on the issue at hand. Best thing to do now is to have a few empty bps when going to these chests drop main bp on ground click chest. to get the reward and not mess up your bp's.

Remember when you said this? :D:D
That didn’t age well

I didn't check my BP and Admin have the logs of what was taken out of the bp's not a total lose, only an inconvenience for those who needed there bp to play. 8)
GM Quillon
Game Master

9th August 2019 19:33:51 (Last edited 9th August 2019 20:19:40)

Once again our sincere apologies for the inconvenience regarding impossibility to receive training rewards for kill task (this kind of reward is still available for completing collect tasks). It will be compensated with first training task after fix or Wednesday server save. Thank you for your patience.

A few words of explanation and a small teaser - the problem is generated by currently tested - triple kill tasks. Following option is disabled at our servers.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
9th August 2019 20:06:27 (Last edited 9th August 2019 20:07:00)

Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Braveheart:

Lmao but yeh
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
9th August 2019 23:43:03

Tomorrow will be available use kill task for train or only Wednesday?
GM Quillon
Game Master

10th August 2019 20:00:56 (Last edited 10th August 2019 20:25:57)

We already testing compensation and below are results - it is just example, each compensation will be of course different:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

-- Quillon
Dekuu
Player

Pharos
Level 87
Ranger
11th August 2019 08:26:14

Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Braveheart:

What is your problem? If you do not have anything nice or productive to say, why say it at all? The game doesn't need to be "put out of its misery", its a growing game and always has been. It has only just gone through a couple of bumps along the way, just as any other game. You obviously put enough time into it to get to level 200+, are you sure you want it put out of its misery? You need to go back to elementary and live with your parents, learn some manners then come back to real life.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
11th August 2019 09:31:12

Quoting Dekuu:
Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Braveheart:

What is your problem? If you do not have anything nice or productive to say, why say it at all? The game doesn't need to be "put out of its misery", its a growing game and always has been. It has only just gone through a couple of bumps along the way, just as any other game. You obviously put enough time into it to get to level 200+, are you sure you want it put out of its misery? You need to go back to elementary and live with your parents, learn some manners then come back to real life.

I believe you're pretty new here. Welcome if so! :-)
1 2 3 4 5