« First
2 3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
7th August 2019 12:57:17 GM Quillon View post »
9th August 2019 07:35:06 Administration View post »
9th August 2019 19:33:51 GM Quillon View post »
10th August 2019 20:00:56 GM Quillon View post »
11th August 2019 18:23:51 GM Quillon View post »
Dekuu
Player

Pharos
Level 87
Ranger
11th August 2019 17:13:41

Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Dekuu:
Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Braveheart:
For all this bad stuff from this game, you should guys definitely get 2x exp + 2x loot weekend or more.

Do us all a favour and just put the game out of its misery.

What is your problem? If you do not have anything nice or productive to say, why say it at all? The game doesn't need to be "put out of its misery", its a growing game and always has been. It has only just gone through a couple of bumps along the way, just as any other game. You obviously put enough time into it to get to level 200+, are you sure you want it put out of its misery? You need to go back to elementary and live with your parents, learn some manners then come back to real life.

I believe you're pretty new here. Welcome if so! :-)

Account Age: 8 years 11 months
GM Quillon
Game Master

11th August 2019 18:23:51

One-off training compensations are introduced for next three days. Complete kill task and ask Osvald or Thorvald about training reward to receive your compensation.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
11th August 2019 23:58:07

Quoting Dekuu:
Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Braveheart:
For all this bad stuff from this game, you should guys definitely get 2x exp + 2x loot weekend or more.

What is your problem? If you do not have anything nice or productive to say, why say it at all? The game doesn't need to be "put out of its misery", its a growing game and always has been. It has only just gone through a couple of bumps along the way, just as any other game. You obviously put enough time into it to get to level 200+, are you sure you want it put out of its misery? You need to go back to elementary and live with your parents, learn some manners then come back to real life.

Dude, what is your problem? "If you do not have anything nice or productive to say, why say it at all?". So I guess we'll start lying about how great the updates are and the current state of the game. Let me tell you something, I don't believe that your account is 8 years old, I don't think any veteran here would say or think that, they know the situation very well. Your lying to yourself if you think this game is "growing".

Stop believing in your own lies
Dekuu
Player

Pharos
Level 87
Ranger
12th August 2019 03:55:00

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Dekuu:
Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Braveheart:

Dude, what is your problem? "If you do not have anything nice or productive to say, why say it at all?". So I guess we'll start lying about how great the updates are and the current state of the game. Let me tell you something, I don't believe that your account is 8 years old, I don't think any veteran here would say or think that, they know the situation very well. Your lying to yourself if you think this game is "growing".

Stop believing in your own lies

So how does "just put the game out of its misery", do anything productive for the game?
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
12th August 2019 10:57:58

@Ako and Isak.. jeez guys?! need some mental help prolly? doesnt really matter how long u were part of zz community, game is indeed moving forward with new owner and old owner (who basically never did anything towards the playerbase) is long gone. Id suggest you guys continue ur real life instead of hanging at forums spamming pointless stuff on almost every post.

-Beekz
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
12th August 2019 13:15:16

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
@Ako and Isak.. jeez guys?! need some mental help prolly? doesnt really matter how long u were part of zz community, game is indeed moving forward with new owner and old owner (who basically never did anything towards the playerbase) is long gone. Id suggest you guys continue ur real life instead of hanging at forums spamming pointless stuff on almost every post.

-Beekz

+1
They use forum just to discredit noticeable progress in Zezenia. Trolls like -- R.I.P Deadpool R.I.P --.
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
12th August 2019 13:46:03

Quoting GM Quillon:
One-off training compensations are introduced for next three days. Complete kill task and ask Osvald or Thorvald about training reward to receive your compensation.

Not sure how this was intended to work. Saw some people get 100+ hours worth of training.

[16:42:45] Osvald: You received 45 hours worth of training. You are now exhausted from all forms of training for 40 hours and 0 minutes.
:smartass:
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
12th August 2019 13:55:02

@GM Quillon
Thanks for removing my sage status, finally my back can rest after carrying the DI board :D
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
13th August 2019 03:30:56

Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th August 2019 07:03:39

[10:00:42] Thorvald: Incredible, you did it! Let us begin the training...

Thorvald is still bugged for me, it took my berries twice and gave no training for it. It's stuck in that training task.
« First
2 3 4 5