1 2
Pahatuli
Player

Elysium
Level 152
Mage
12th August 2019 10:51:02

Hey, im here to propose NPC Montfort outfits to be separated as 25 premium card each. So we would not be forced to pay 100 premium cards for bulk of outfits when we just want to have 1 of them :) thanks in advantage, kiitos.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
12th August 2019 10:55:32

Good idea, i was looking to buy one of them for my barb aswell but 100 pcards is way too salty :D

-Beekz
Zul
Player

Elysium
Level 192
Warrior
12th August 2019 12:40:18

Yes please, its the ideal idea...however a similiar proposal was brought up a long time ago, nothing changed :) hopefully this time tho.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
12th August 2019 20:43:46

I agree that u should be able to buy one of your choice for 25 cards, the outfits are variations of the different classes, which means you are most likely just gonna stick to one of the outfits.

I personally paid 100 cards to use one of my liking, this means i bought outfits i dont like for several kk's. I enjoy my wear, but the feeling of being forced to overpay was crucial.

Please change this as i wanna buy outfit for another char, but not for 100 cards.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
21st August 2019 12:40:14

bump.... ? Hello staff! :/

-Beekz
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
21st August 2019 12:45:33

If I was the owner, I would rather have someone use up 25 premium cards than 0 premium cards and give people options.
Not all outfits are bought, but all outfits can be more exciting to get if staff put perks to wearing outfits.

For example, one could script an additional perk stats such as, atk power, magic level, distance level, etc (you get the idea)
This would make outfits more captivating in a sense that people would want to purchase outfits + do certain quests.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
21st August 2019 12:57:49

Quoting Deadpool:
If I was the owner, I would rather have someone use up 25 premium cards than 0 premium cards and give people options.
Not all outfits are bought, but all outfits can be more exciting to get if staff put perks to wearing outfits.

For example, one could script an additional perk stats such as, atk power, magic level, distance level, etc (you get the idea)
This would make outfits more captivating in a sense that people would want to purchase outfits + do certain quests.

An idea would be , If someone wants 1 outfit it will cost 35 cards. Two outfits would be 65 cards. Three outfits 85. All outfits 100 !
Make it so you save cards buying in bulk !
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
21st August 2019 13:31:11

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Deadpool:

An idea would be , If someone wants 1 outfit it will cost 35 cards. Two outfits would be 65 cards. Three outfits 85. All outfits 100 !
Make it so you save cards buying in bulk !

+1
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
21st August 2019 13:37:58 (Last edited 2nd November 2019 14:54:22)

Deleted
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
21st August 2019 14:02:48 (Last edited 21st August 2019 14:03:12)

Four such nice outfits cost 23 euros brutto in worst case, for one guy it could be so much cash, for second one just pocket money. For me this price is fair and I believe it provides owner higher or smaller, but stable incomes needed to improve game.
1 2