1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

21st August 2019 06:03:16

Today's Server Save includes the following changes:

- The dungeon cooldown has been reduced to 5 minutes.

- Bug and spelling fixes.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
21st August 2019 08:34:09

Looool.... Rip all the time wasted by other people before.

I wonder how many hours i spent sitting at the dungeons just waiting for the time to pass for the cooldown.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
21st August 2019 08:43:45

The game is going the wrong way all the time. I don't know where you got these ideas from?
You guys need help from people who know, what to do and you don't even have a crew testing yours job.
Mr Rozhok
Player

Elysium
Level 270
Warrior
21st August 2019 08:57:45

thank you for that!!!
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
21st August 2019 09:51:09

Dungeons are basically none pvp hunting spots. I was already mad about the times when enemies used to hunt in dungeons. At least they were forced to take long breaks. Now it's worse.

I support the idea of rethinking dungeon system, but that change is not the right one in my opinion.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
21st August 2019 11:27:25

Remove protetion zone at the dungeon if you gonna stick with 5 minute cooldowns, atleast make it risky to do dungeons on a pvp server.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
21st August 2019 11:52:36

Quoting Ht Savage:
Remove protetion zone at the dungeon if you gonna stick with 5 minute cooldowns, atleast make it risky to do dungeons on a pvp server.

+1 This.

This choice was definitely not made by a pvper, being hunted wont matter when you can exp in peace anyways with different dungeons if you want.

Bring back 1h cd or remove protection zone. People who wasted insane amount of hours to complete 100 times dungeons are just whipped in the face with this update.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
21st August 2019 12:40:37

Dont remove pz, doesnt matter if your winning/loosing team, atleast everyone can enjoy the game (dungeon), else there will be less players. Awesome for leaders but not for the game in general.

My point is you shouldnt be able to powerabuse in every aspect of the game, its enough of people quitting all the time cuz of PA.

Dont be childish to grant your own visions of abuse heaven, make changes for players in general.

5 min between dungeons is awesome, ofcourse ppl say they wasted time but they nessecarily didnt have to w8 for 1h, they could be doing smth else meanwhile.
Even if you waited, the dungeon runs aint wasted.

For newcomers dungeons will seem way funnier to do if they could take a short break between runs (5 min), existing players cant complain about waiting 5 mins insteaď of 1h either, its a Good change.

Newcomers cant hunt in this game due to obsessed ppl who ruin the game, atleast dungeons should stay pz and be something enjoyable for every team/player.

For the future of the game! Not crying power abusers who wants everyone to quit
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
21st August 2019 12:46:10

I really thought the game would head in the right direction, but after seeing only 5 minute cooldown on dungeons really has me thinking that staff implements things without asking anybody ..

Stop killing pvp , make dungeon 1h cooldown again.. its the whole point of a dungeon lmao .

If you asked your community only Elysium players would agree for 5 minute cooldown but for novus and pharos this really bothers me .

If you asked your players maybe they would of told you this
- take premium card out of lower dungeons without reward after completing 1 . Such as Demon dng , Dragon dng and 160 dng .
- put a 30 minute cooldown instead of a lousy 5 minutes and a cap of 5 dungeons per day
- take protection zones out of dungeons so people just don't wait 5 minutes in pz and enter again .

Please stop implementing things without asking both non pvp and pvp community . You will ruin the game like this.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
21st August 2019 13:29:05

The 5 min CD is based on the lower lvl dungeons...... Higher level dungeons still take time to complete. most from 30-45mins for majority. No one else can get in there untill they come out. It just means that you can continuously do a dungeon one after another. instead of waiting a FULL hour. the 5 min CD is so that they can not come out of the dungeon and go straight in not allowing others to go in.
1 2 3
Last »