« First
2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
22nd August 2019 17:52:46

Only thing now make sure to make account trade legal and see u on pharos then.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 320
Warrior
22nd August 2019 18:15:58 (Last edited 22nd August 2019 18:18:10)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cacomixtle:
I think it is a very good idea :)

About the pvp worlds, at first it sounded logical to me to remove pz from dungeons as some people already said, but if you think of it, it isnt a good idea. That way dominant guilds would prevent anyone from ever doing any dungeon by camping the entrances or waiting until a team is already in to go and slaughter them. The argument of players having a safe place to hunt forever if pz stays doesn't make any sense either: dungeons are not precisely profitable to hunt in, considering the fee.

That's how any game like this works, if you're hunted then you're being hunted. You want to play and gain exp or lvl up to kill your enemies? Pay your hunted and do that no problem.

Should you have a private place to exp without being touched in any case and have acces to it only limited by 5 minutes? Well well...

Just so you know: You can't enter a dung if another team is in it and also you cannot attack anybody inside a dung. And also about the fee and making it profitable is very simple, create 10 chars for free and fish with them at the same time for dung tickets and you're all set to go free dungs for exp and loot.

In my experience non-pvpers have a very small understanding about the game and you guys sure never let me down about that.

So when a non-pvpers comes with an opinion of something involving pvp it's just demotivating to watch those kind of posts when they are just pure bull.

"entrances or waiting until a team is already in to go and slaughter them" my mistake. There, you can white it out from your argument.
Having said that, everything else you do is, as always, whine about changes you don't particularly like.

"if you are hunted, you are hunted", yeah easy to say to he who is already on the abusing side, I've never played pvp but I've played for 7 years, and the topic about PA in this game HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ISSUE. You just don't want the other side to have chances to fight back, that's it.

"Should you have a private place to exp without being touched" if it is sooo unfair as you say it, why don't you do it yourself? for someone who has no problem on hunting people out of the server, for someone so selfish, it should be no problem to use an "unfair" mechanic to secure your PA capacity even more, alright? The thing you deliverately ignore is the fact that changes made to the game are accesible to everyone, including yourself. The thing you don't like is that those who are below you will benefit more than you, allowing them to catch up and fight back. THAT'S what you don't like, not the fact that things are "unfair", as you and your whiny group of condescending pvp friends always try to make things look like.

"making it profitable is very simple, create 10 chars for free and fish with them at the same time for dung tickets and you're all set to go free dungs for exp and loot." Yeah, with the dozens of tickets you get every minute you would become inmensely rich and lvl 500 in 2 weeks. Congratulations, you superior IQ just broke the game.
I can't believe that's an argument, I'll just not comment on it.

In MY experience, a lot of pvpers are always the players who always cry about changes if the change doesn't directly benefit them. Pvpers are the minority of the player base, YET are the most annoying, condescending, selfish and whiny when changes come. I wish the staff would just get rid of pvp in this game. Pvp servers have always been an unsolvable problem and the little amount of people that play them is just not worth so much trouble.

Get over the changes and get over yourself.
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
22nd August 2019 18:31:30

It is of course wrong direction of changes.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
22nd August 2019 20:15:45

Quoting Cacomixtle:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cacomixtle:
I think it is a very good idea :)

About the pvp worlds, at first it sounded logical to me to remove pz from dungeons as some people already said, but if you think of it, it isnt a good idea. That way dominant guilds would prevent anyone from ever doing any dungeon by camping the entrances or waiting until a team is already in to go and slaughter them. The argument of players having a safe place to hunt forever if pz stays doesn't make any sense either: dungeons are not precisely profitable to hunt in, considering the fee.

That's how any game like this works, if you're hunted then you're being hunted. You want to play and gain exp or lvl up to kill your enemies? Pay your hunted and do that no problem.

Should you have a private place to exp without being touched in any case and have acces to it only limited by 5 minutes? Well well...

Just so you know: You can't enter a dung if another team is in it and also you cannot attack anybody inside a dung. And also about the fee and making it profitable is very simple, create 10 chars for free and fish with them at the same time for dung tickets and you're all set to go free dungs for exp and loot.

In my experience non-pvpers have a very small understanding about the game and you guys sure never let me down about that.

So when a non-pvpers comes with an opinion of something involving pvp it's just demotivating to watch those kind of posts when they are just pure bull.

"entrances or waiting until a team is already in to go and slaughter them" my mistake. There, you can white it out from your argument.
Having said that, everything else you do is, as always, whine about changes you don't particularly like.

"if you are hunted, you are hunted", yeah easy to say to he who is already on the abusing side, I've never played pvp but I've played for 7 years, and the topic about PA in this game HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ISSUE. You just don't want the other side to have chances to fight back, that's it.

"Should you have a private place to exp without being touched" if it is sooo unfair as you say it, why don't you do it yourself? for someone who has no problem on hunting people out of the server, for someone so selfish, it should be no problem to use an "unfair" mechanic to secure your PA capacity even more, alright? The thing you deliverately ignore is the fact that changes made to the game are accesible to everyone, including yourself. The thing you don't like is that those who are below you will benefit more than you, allowing them to catch up and fight back. THAT'S what you don't like, not the fact that things are "unfair", as you and your whiny group of condescending pvp friends always try to make things look like.

"making it profitable is very simple, create 10 chars for free and fish with them at the same time for dung tickets and you're all set to go free dungs for exp and loot." Yeah, with the dozens of tickets you get every minute you would become inmensely rich and lvl 500 in 2 weeks. Congratulations, you superior IQ just broke the game.
I can't believe that's an argument, I'll just not comment on it.

In MY experience, a lot of pvpers are always the players who always cry about changes if the change doesn't directly benefit them. Pvpers are the minority of the player base, YET are the most annoying, condescending, selfish and whiny when changes come. I wish the staff would just get rid of pvp in this game. Pvp servers have always been an unsolvable problem and the little amount of people that play them is just not worth so much trouble.

Get over the changes and get over yourself.

Looks like someone got their butt hurt very badly.

Heres some facts for you my friend.

Yes i am on the winning side atm but i wasn't always, i've been hunted off several times as well before and i wasn't here on forums crying about PA or anything regarding that matter.

And you're wrong that i don't want fights. I would love them but other side aparently is way too tired about that cuz they don't trust themself being free when they pay.

Few payments have been taken these days on Pharos and i've refused to take any part of those payments, to me everybody is free except few players but those are personal matter. Ht Savage even paid out for our enemy to be free.

You are the kind of guy who get's the wrong idea about some people on forums only cuz all these people who are very much butthurt and takes it paersonal comes here and wants us to get the shit, you listen to them and you include everybody in the same shit pile. But you can do whatever you want.

You think everything is absurd nad nobody would do that but my enemies did hunt in dungs when it was 1h cooldown.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
11th September 2019 02:59:05

Good change...

This game need more players and ways to play, dont more ways to "fight" and make people quit...
« First
2 3 4