1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
21st August 2019 13:29:34 (Last edited 2nd September 2019 11:34:12)

Deleted
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
21st August 2019 13:52:52 (Last edited 21st August 2019 14:14:34)

Who said player is forced to stay and afk near entry of dungeon?! Cooldown, right cooldown, above 30 minutes can be used to hunt some other monsters. Can not agree with so radical change. Anyway, compared to previous save servers - not so many changes. Vacation?
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
21st August 2019 13:56:36

Didn’t we all propose this change a looong time ago :D

Take away all the random pzs everywhere, this game is full of them.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 320
Warrior
21st August 2019 16:47:38

I think it is a very good idea :)

About the pvp worlds, at first it sounded logical to me to remove pz from dungeons as some people already said, but if you think of it, it isnt a good idea. That way dominant guilds would prevent anyone from ever doing any dungeon by camping the entrances or waiting until a team is already in to go and slaughter them. The argument of players having a safe place to hunt forever if pz stays doesn't make any sense either: dungeons are not precisely profitable to hunt in, considering the fee.
Wilie Nellson
Player

Pharos
Level 173
Ranger
21st August 2019 19:06:41

Quoting Cacomixtle:

About the pvp worlds, at first it sounded logical to me to remove pz from dungeons as some people already said, but if you think of it, it isnt a good idea. That way dominant guilds would prevent anyone from ever doing any dungeon by camping the entrances or waiting until a team is already in to go and slaughter them. The argument of players having a safe place to hunt forever if pz stays doesn't make any sense either: dungeons are not precisely profitable to hunt in, considering the fee.

I'm from pvp, and agree to caco! :)

You are afraid that people who compete with you on the server might level up mages in the dungeons and be a threat to you, but you don't see that it cheers up a lot of players who, like me, have been standing for years, because you won't let them level up. nowhere, who are already going after to kill, for no apparent reason!
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
21st August 2019 21:26:56

Quoting Cacomixtle:

No one can enter the dungeon if a team is in there. The 5 min CD is when they leave they have 5 min until they can go back in again. Not 5 mins before someone else can go in.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
22nd August 2019 10:11:51

Quoting Cacomixtle:

That's how any game like this works, if you're hunted then you're being hunted. You want to play and gain exp or lvl up to kill your enemies? Pay your hunted and do that no problem.

Should you have a private place to exp without being touched in any case and have acces to it only limited by 5 minutes? Well well...

Just so you know: You can't enter a dung if another team is in it and also you cannot attack anybody inside a dung. And also about the fee and making it profitable is very simple, create 10 chars for free and fish with them at the same time for dung tickets and you're all set to go free dungs for exp and loot.

In my experience non-pvpers have a very small understanding about the game and you guys sure never let me down about that.

So when a non-pvpers comes with an opinion of something involving pvp it's just demotivating to watch those kind of posts when they are just pure bull.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
22nd August 2019 10:26:19 (Last edited 22nd August 2019 10:27:14)

Jesus you guys are retarded x] still doesn't matter if you play either pvp or nonpvp, nothing to do with understanding the game. This dungeon cooldown thingy is pretty good just wish it was done way earlier when i did around 400 dungeons. Exping in dungeon? wow seems like you guys havent done much dungeons to see its plainly stupid. xD Crying about having no enemies left to kill is pretty much on you, shouldnt have made every player your 'enemy' if u understand the economy.

edit: braincheck.

-Beekz
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
22nd August 2019 10:36:09

Quoting Dancore:

That's how any game like this works, if you're hunted then you're being hunted. You want to play and gain exp or lvl up to kill your enemies? Pay your hunted and do that no problem.

This would be nice! But the problem is some people fear letting enemies free thats why you guys never let me or my guild pay out right? We tried to pay out for months you guys never gave us an amount ignored us. Even gm got involved you still didnt let us pay out. You rather just to play alone with your circle of friends and let the server die :/

So your team is the main reason they made this switch on dungeons.

Doesnt matter now im not coming back to play pharos.
Good luck on your server. No hard feelings ;)
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
22nd August 2019 10:48:34

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
Jesus you guys are retarded x] still doesn't matter if you play either pvp or nonpvp, nothing to do with understanding the game. This dungeon cooldown thingy is pretty good just wish it was done way earlier when i did around 400 dungeons. Exping in dungeon? wow seems like you guys havent done much dungeons to see its plainly stupid. xD Crying about having no enemies left to kill is pretty much on you, shouldnt have made every player your 'enemy' if u understand the economy.

edit: braincheck.

-Beekz

Ofcourse all these changes are good for you, since it dont matter on Non-pvp worlds.

Whats it like being hunted now?

* With all the boat shortcuts/protection zones all over zezenia's map/ Dungeons, you are basically safe whereever you are.
* You can simply do a dungeon, take a small break to do whatever and repeat.. And make almost the same exp as a player would who is not hunted.

Being hunted means nothing nowadays.
1 2 3 4