1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
22nd August 2019 14:32:16

Good! Then people have options, rather that then having every server destroyed by obsessed people.
All pvp servers got 10-20 online because of PA, in this game ur not "hunting" ppl, they are rather obsessed and spend 24/7 om boats watching ur every move, yes, it is horrifying.

Being able to run dungeons aint a problem.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
22nd August 2019 15:56:11

Quoting Rondom:
Quoting Dancore:

That's how any game like this works, if you're hunted then you're being hunted. You want to play and gain exp or lvl up to kill your enemies? Pay your hunted and do that no problem.

This would be nice! But the problem is some people fear letting enemies free thats why you guys never let me or my guild pay out right? We tried to pay out for months you guys never gave us an amount ignored us. Even gm got involved you still didnt let us pay out. You rather just to play alone with your circle of friends and let the server die :/

So your team is the main reason they made this switch on dungeons.

Doesnt matter now im not coming back to play pharos.
Good luck on your server. No hard feelings ;)

You always talk'd a lot Jhonatan, but that's how you are and always been. We did let you pay remember, getting rehunted is all on you, it's always a choice do you want to play nice or not and that involves both your side and mine.
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
22nd August 2019 16:15:53

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Rondom:
Quoting Dancore:

That's how any game like this works, if you're hunted then you're being hunted. You want to play and gain exp or lvl up to kill your enemies? Pay your hunted and do that no problem.

This would be nice! But the problem is some people fear letting enemies free thats why you guys never let me or my guild pay out right? We tried to pay out for months you guys never gave us an amount ignored us. Even gm got involved you still didnt let us pay out. You rather just to play alone with your circle of friends and let the server die :/

You always talk'd a lot Jhonatan, but that's how you are and always been. We did let you pay remember, getting rehunted is all on you, it's always a choice do you want to play nice or not and that involves both your side and mine.

Funny how you say you know me and you dont even know me. I talked alot? Your the one crying on forum right and left at everything the staff does not me :/ you care too much about your personal benefits in this game as always ;).

You dont need to lie about me paying out and getting hunted again there is forum post showing you guys never gave me a price to pay out :/

Its ok tho im not trying to fight just showing you that you guys are the reason why gms made this switch to dungeon i sent an email last week about it. That some people wasnt allow to play on pharos because they were hunted forever and you didnt let them pay out maybe a transfer to novus or dungeon with less cool down would be a solution. Looks like they listen.
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
22nd August 2019 16:18:01

One thing your right about is that both teams need to play nice. this nonsense war on a game with 30 players has been going on for too long. We should try to play without war for a while but people ego always gets in the way.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd August 2019 17:00:03 (Last edited 2nd September 2019 11:34:05)

Deleted
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
22nd August 2019 17:08:27

Quoting Rondom:
You dont need to lie about me paying out and getting hunted again there is forum post showing you guys never gave me a price to pay out :/

I recall that you paid for half of your team to be free, this amount to be exact;
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Dancore is not the liar here.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
22nd August 2019 17:27:28

Quoting Rondom:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Rondom:
Quoting Dancore:

Funny how you say you know me and you dont even know me. I talked alot? Your the one crying on forum right and left at everything the staff does not me :/ you care too much about your personal benefits in this game as always ;).

Its ok tho im not trying to fight just showing you that you guys are the reason why gms made this switch to dungeon i sent an email last week about it. That some people wasnt allow to play on pharos because they were hunted forever and you didnt let them pay out maybe a transfer to novus or dungeon with less cool down would be a solution. Looks like they listen.

As Savage posted a nice pic you did pay, to me several times even in Tipitaka.

You can call me a liar for your own defense but that's just how you always acted, talk big and show nothing.

You said you're not here to fight then you would have not posted at all. I would love myself to quote on that Beekz post how retarded he is but i'll spare myself from wasting that time but with you it's always a pleasure.
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
22nd August 2019 17:29:21

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Rondom:

I recall that you paid for half of your team to be free, this amount to be exact;
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Dancore is not the liar here.

Whats that rondom paying out?

Not right?

That was red wine

You never let me pay out with rondom

So yeah he is laying about me paying out with rondom and getting hunted again :/
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
22nd August 2019 17:34:54

Talk big show nothing? Hahaha because there is alot to show in zezenia right? You got alot to show in zezenia good for you danny boy.Well thats your life :(

I show big where it matters but you will never understand that

Bye
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
22nd August 2019 17:37:44

@deadpool

Thank you for finding the post where they didnt let me pay out

Can always count on you for thoose things :*
1 2 3 4