Exlibris
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Mage
10th September 2019 22:15:45

I've been talking to some friends about both classes dmg, but can't get a clear result...
The question is: who's the best dmg dealer? Is doesnt mater if its single target or area, just the biggest numbers. >Not talking about effectivness< :P
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
10th September 2019 22:45:10 (Last edited 10th September 2019 22:45:16)

Pyromancer

Have a nice day!
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
10th September 2019 22:52:47

Pyromancer!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Exlibris
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Mage
10th September 2019 23:48:58

Thank you guys for answering this :D

Quoting Deadpool:
Pyromancer

Have a nice day!

You too, buddy ;)
Barbado
Player

Elysium
Level 175
Warrior
11th September 2019 13:23:07

It makes no sense the difference in damage between them, currently pyro is much higher, and warlock was supposed to have the most single target damage and pyro a little less damage, but in area. But pyro hits more and in area. :smartass:
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
11th September 2019 19:07:38

Quoting Barbado:
It makes no sense the difference in damage between them, currently pyro is much higher, and warlock was supposed to have the most single target damage and pyro a little less damage, but in area. But pyro hits more and in area. :smartass:

Pyro has a huge advantage in pvm. I meam insanely huge. Warlock is needed in fights. Overall it has to be tweaked, but gotta be careful with that. Warlock shouldnt make higher dmg than pyro. But it has to be able to make at least75% exp what pyro makes
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
11th September 2019 21:34:45

Pyros need to be nerfed on pvm damage . it is insane a lvl 350-400 pyro makes more exp solo then a 500 wl in best exp spawn with team .

The inferno needs to be nerfed for PVM only in area . Like a bomb when it goes off the max damage and impact is in the center , the outskirts should decrease in damage ! Every SQM away from the center needs to do less and less dmg .

Please fix .
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
11th September 2019 23:04:56

Quoting Caste:
Pyros need to be nerfed on pvm damage . it is insane a lvl 350-400 pyro makes more exp solo then a 500 wl in best exp spawn with team .

The inferno needs to be nerfed for PVM only in area . Like a bomb when it goes off the max damage and impact is in the center , the outskirts should decrease in damage ! Every SQM away from the center needs to do less and less dmg .

Please fix .

So pyros killing a single monster or running monsters will be useless?

Basically you want pyros to stand and cast spells on monsters around them. That does work but only on very low tier monsters compared to your lvl.

So should i complain that you can hunt bosses solo like Blia running it while i would need to be melee close to it to even kill it? i Wouldn't be able then lol.
Maverick Sorcerer
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Mage
12th September 2019 09:23:55

Pyromancers are okay if we think Warlocks should hit more because they attack basically with single target so an increase in their power of spells will balance pvm/exp per hour with respect to pyros. Weakening pyros instead of improving wls may not be the best option. Pyros should do the higher exp/h while wls should hit much more in single target and be easier to kill bosses or something like that in pvm.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
12th September 2019 12:08:22

Quoting Maverick Sorcerer:
Pyromancers are okay if we think Warlocks should hit more because they attack basically with single target so an increase in their power of spells will balance pvm/exp per hour with respect to pyros. Weakening pyros instead of improving wls may not be the best option. Pyros should do the higher exp/h while wls should hit much more in single target and be easier to kill bosses or something like that in pvm.

Nice idea but would not fix enough... Pyros would still make more exp by a lot.

Also it's very hard to give so much power to warlocks then they will be very op in pvp while pyros are not.

Last small fight we had i was totally useless, i could not combo cuz of noobchars and had to run inside away from people when my combo was gonna go off. I always need to watch out that there's no noobchars and at the same time that i don't kill my teammates or get them killed. Pyro life is not that simple in pvp servers, so many downsides when it comes to pvp, what is good in non-pvp worlds might be very bad in pvp worlds.

This is a very hard subject to balance if not impossible. Over so many years people discussed about this and still no good balance ideas, every idea has such a huge downside.

The only way to "balance" this is to change pyros inferno totally into something else. But why play a pyro after that?