1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Dekuu
Player

Pharos
Level 87
Ranger
19th September 2019 01:30:53

What would be a nice addition, is being able to withdraw/deposit items into your depot, at mass quantities. By this I mean, let's say I have 30 Cursed Scythes, instead of me dragging them into my dp, there could be a button that lets me deposit it so that way it will stack on however many other cursed scythes that I have. And as for withdraws, a list of all of our items should show, and we should be able to choose what we want to withdraw, because I don't know about everybody else, but my depot is extremely unorganized, I will know that I have certain items, but I will not be able to find them. This would be extremely helpful for collect tasks, because I can just withdraw whatever I need out. Instead I have to take my whole dp, and check by selling on market, to see the quantity that I have. Just a thought.
Taif
Player

Elysium
Level 57
Mage
19th September 2019 03:39:30

Change Limit premium card, 200k max is good.8):D
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
19th September 2019 03:45:40

Your unorganisation isnt Zezenia's problem, that's your own problem my friend... and you are asking for alot from staff when there's already so many other more important things that need to be addressed.

Try runescape you might like there bank system :D
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
19th September 2019 03:47:49

Quoting Braveheart:
GREAT APPLAUSE for changing the maximum price of PREMIUM cards.Eventually smaller levels will be able to play without much problem how to get 200k for 1 premium card on Elysium every day.

P.S. When will there be a bigger update?

See you in the game.

There wont be fopr a while they removed the guy that made them AHAHA
Steinzin
Player

Elysium
Level 94
Warrior
19th September 2019 20:44:19

Niceeee Staff !!!!

premium cards for 100k , I'll back play.
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
20th September 2019 11:04:04

and about a new server?
1 2