Sidestep Paralyze
Player

Elysium
Level 22
Warrior
23rd September 2019 16:55:22

Hey,

After long years of retirement I kinda wanted to give it a try and check what's new in the game since I've been playing it since the launch. At first I realised that I lag quite alot, later I understood the reason which is really odd. I wonder what was the reason to remove all european worlds since probably most of the players were actually polish and swedish. Are there any plans for european server or this game is not for us anymore (considering the fact I can barely move on 1000/1000mb).

Thanks
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
23rd September 2019 17:38:31

I'm in Switzerland: 0 lag, I also played in Spain: 0 lag.
Takinardi
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Warrior
23rd September 2019 19:54:58

No lag from Spain here.
Yamon
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Ranger
23rd September 2019 20:14:01

Quoting Sidestep Paralyze:
Hey,

After long years of retirement I kinda wanted to give it a try and check what's new in the game since I've been playing it since the launch. At first I realised that I lag quite alot, later I understood the reason which is really odd. I wonder what was the reason to remove all european worlds since probably most of the players were actually polish and swedish. Are there any plans for european server or this game is not for us anymore (considering the fact I can barely move on 1000/1000mb).

Thanks

Does everybody in Europe cry like you? Nobody else is having that problem. "... or this game is not for us anymore..." Seriously? Go back into retirement stop nagging and crying. Why do you feel so entitled? anyways?
Sidestep Paralyze
Player

Elysium
Level 22
Warrior
23rd September 2019 22:35:00

Quoting Yamon:
Quoting Sidestep Paralyze:
Hey,

Thanks

Does everybody in Europe cry like you? Nobody else is having that problem. "... or this game is not for us anymore..." Seriously? Go back into retirement stop nagging and crying. Why do you feel so entitled? anyways?

I didn't cry, although you seem to feel butthurt as hell for some kind of reason ;) I gave it more time, it doesnt lag on regular basis but has some spikes. It's just weird that all 3 servers are hosted outside europe.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
24th September 2019 05:53:18

90% of Polish players had lags and kicks Why do you think none of the Poles play? that is why.

Nobody got a refund of lost time in the form of exp.