1 2
Doney
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
24th September 2019 12:34:49

Hello,

As everyone knows, zezenia is a game that for years was moved by wars, wars on zezenia makes the game more exciting, people come back to play when there are fights going on, but, most of them don't have enough time to level up due to, work, college, school, family issues, etc. On this game, if you are level 100, you never afraid to die, simply because it's only 20 minutes leveling needed to recovery all the exp you lost if dying 1-2 times in battles, after level 150, when you die, you need like 2-3 hours just to recovery the exp you lost, if you on losing team, that goes for double. level 200 it's about 3-4 hours or more...

Now let's talk about the high levels, we now have levels 300-400+ in the game, they lose arround 41kk exp per death if level 400, let's say you can make arround 5kk exp SOLO, that's 8 hours to get the exp you lost, plus ML+Melee/Distance you gonna need to wait a few hours/days to recovery, this forces people to not want to fight, and also, kills the war slowly.... simply cuz as higher level you get, some just dont want to fight cuz they afraid to die and lose much exp.

So, what's my point here?
I am here to propose a PvP Blessing.

PvP Blessing:
Players level 200+ need to finish a small quest (give npc some collects or items).

After finishing the quest, you are able to use a portal that has an NPC located in a island far from town, No PZ like Elsa. You can choose what you want to protect, but you can only choose 1 of them:

You can choose:
Experience = If you choose experience: You now lose 50% less experience when dying to players when you ain't PK, and, 40% less experience if you are PK, (wont work if you have black or yellow skull on).
Skills (ML, Dist, Melee) = You are now protected and lose 50% less skills when dying to players when you ain't PK, and, 40% less if you are PK, this protection wont work if you have black or yellow skull on)

To get that blessings, you need to pay:
Level 200-250: 3 premium cards + 50k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 251-300: 5 premium cards + 100k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 301-350: 7 premium cards + 150k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 351-400: 10 premium cards + 200k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 401-500: 15 premium cards + 500k + 2 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 501-1000 : 25 premium cards + 500k + 5 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those

You can only talk to NPC and get that blessing 3 times per day. Counter starts in the first time you get and resets every 24 hours
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
24th September 2019 14:13:36

I like the idea, but those values need modification... I'm not going to pay 22 cards to save 50% of my exp, pretty sure other high lvls wouldn't either.

Also a mage don't care about his ml, so choosing to protect ml would be pointless option for a mage, ofc they will protect their exp.

Not really fair for rangers and warriors which will have a hard choice between exp and skills.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th September 2019 16:22:48 (Last edited 24th September 2019 16:25:41)

Quoting Doney:
Hello,

As everyone knows, zezenia is a game that for years was moved by wars, wars on zezenia makes the game more exciting, people come back to play when there are fights going on, but, most of them don't have enough time to level up due to, work, college, school, family issues, etc. On this game, if you are level 100, you never afraid to die, simply because it's only 20 minutes leveling needed to recovery all the exp you lost if dying 1-2 times in battles, after level 150, when you die, you need like 2-3 hours just to recovery the exp you lost, if you on losing team, that goes for double. level 200 it's about 3-4 hours or more...

Now let's talk about the high levels, we now have levels 300-400+ in the game, they lose arround 41kk exp per death if level 400, let's say you can make arround 5kk exp SOLO, that's 8 hours to get the exp you lost, plus ML+Melee/Distance you gonna need to wait a few hours/days to recovery, this forces people to not want to fight, and also, kills the war slowly.... simply cuz as higher level you get, some just dont want to fight cuz they afraid to die and lose much exp.

PvP Blessing:
Players level 200+ need to finish a small quest (give npc some collects or items).

After finishing the quest, you are able to use a portal that has an NPC located in a island far from town, No PZ like Elsa. You can choose what you want to protect, but you can only choose 1 of them:

You can choose:
Experience = If you choose experience: You now lose 50% less experience when dying to players when you ain't PK, and, 40% less experience if you are PK, (wont work if you have black or yellow skull on).
Skills (ML, Dist, Melee) = You are now protected and lose 50% less skills when dying to players when you ain't PK, and, 40% less if you are PK, this protection wont work if you have black or yellow skull on)

Level 200-250: 3 premium cards + 50k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 251-300: 5 premium cards + 100k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 301-350: 7 premium cards + 150k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 351-400: 10 premium cards + 200k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 401-500: 15 premium cards + 500k + 2 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 501-1000 : 25 premium cards + 500k + 5 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those

You can only talk to NPC and get that blessing 3 times per day. Counter starts in the first time you get and resets every 24 hours

How about if you make kill tasks you automatically get PVP blessings. For example 1 kill task 10% less exp loss. 5tasks would make it 50% which would be the limit. This way active players would have advantage over not active ones.
Doney
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
24th September 2019 16:29:59 (Last edited 24th September 2019 16:31:03)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Doney:
Hello,

PvP Blessing:

You can choose:

How about if you make kill tasks you automatically get PVP blessings. For example 1 kill task 10% less exp loss. 5tasks would make it 50% which would be the limit. This way active players would have advantage over not active ones.

Would be good too, but the way i made is almost the same, because active players got those products i listed, ores, demonic matters etc, that way is better in my opinion because peoples that play alone will have more chance protecting their exp, if they are forced to finish tasks to receive bless percentage, hunted players that cant go for tasks are in trouble to get it, this makes the system useless for them.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th September 2019 16:47:54

Quoting Doney:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Doney:
Hello,

PvP Blessing:

You can choose:

Would be good too, but the way i made is almost the same, because active players got those products i listed, ores, demonic matters etc, that way is better in my opinion because peoples that play alone will have more chance protecting their exp, if they are forced to finish tasks to receive bless percentage, hunted players that cant go for tasks are in trouble to get it, this makes the system useless for them.

Back in the days we had motivation to hunt at nights, when enemies sleep. Some people used to take days off work to pg few days. Other strange sacrifices for the game which are in some way shows huge dedication. When people take it serious its more fun to play.
There are people who don't play much. They pk a little. Buy items for irl money and thats the way they contribute. My proposal makes people who want to get reward actually play. And that's what we need in my opinion. Surely we need people who donate. But we also need players who play. Because they make online count and they get other players to play. We can't work only for those who donate. Should be 80% for active players and 20% for donators i would say. Because there will always be more none paying customers which might get new donators who are willing to donate when they see game growing.

p.s. I will agree with dancore that your numbers are a bit weird.
25 premium cards + 500k + 5 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
I know there are not many lvl 500. But if lvl 50 loses 80kk exp. He would have to pay 25cards, 500k and lets say 5demonic matters and still lose 40kk exp.
He can get exp back, but not all high lvls will be able to get cards back
Doney
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
24th September 2019 16:51:07

Quoting Dancore:
I like the idea, but those values need modification... I'm not going to pay 22 cards to save 50% of my exp, pretty sure other high lvls wouldn't either.

Also a mage don't care about his ml, so choosing to protect ml would be pointless option for a mage, ofc they will protect their exp.

Not really fair for rangers and warriors which will have a hard choice between exp and skills.

So, what about that?

You can choose:
Experience + Skills = If you choose this one: You now lose 50% less experience when dying to players when you ain't PK, and, 30% less skills. 40% less experience and 20% when PK.
Experience = If you choose experience: You now lose 65% less experience when dying to players when you ain't PK, and, 50% less experience if you are PK, (wont work if you have black or yellow skull on).
Skills (ML, Dist, Melee) = You are now protected and lose 70% less skills when dying to players when you ain't PK, and, 50% less if you are PK, this protection wont work if you have black or yellow skull on)

Level 200-250: 1 premium cards + 50k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 251-300: 3 premium cards + 100k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 301-350: 5 premium cards + 150k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 351-400: 7 premium cards + 200k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 401-500: 10 premium cards + 300k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 501-1000 : 20 premium cards + 300k + 3 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those

FOR EXPERIENCE + SKILLS
Level 200-250: 2 premium cards + 50k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 251-300: 4 premium cards + 150k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 301-350: 6 premium cards + 175k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 351-400: 10 premium cards + 220k + 1 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 401-500: 15 premium cards + 350k + 2 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
Level 501-1000 : 25 premium cards + 350k + 3 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those

You dont lose this blessing when dying by monsters (when you are not PK), so that's why it must be expensive.
Doney
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
24th September 2019 16:57:30

Quoting Baltas:

p.s. I will agree with dancore that your numbers are a bit weird.
25 premium cards + 500k + 5 (demonic matter, Sparkle, Gold Stone, babixte, Spinel or Silver Ore) You pay one of those
I know there are not many lvl 500. But if lvl 50 loses 80kk exp. He would have to pay 25cards, 500k and lets say 5demonic matters and still lose 40kk exp.
He can get exp back, but not all high lvls will be able to get cards back

I know, But that's not something you will pay like everyday, depends on how often you die in fights, but for higher levels it's better to avoid losing 40kk exp for like what, 2kk-3kk gold than lose that and have to exp for like 5-6 hours again.

prices are just an example, can be cheaper than that but not really much, because it would have big impact on war and fights.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th September 2019 19:04:00

People should be motivated not only with result,but also with the process. Loosing less is not the motivator to play in my opinion.
But if active playing let you also lose less exp, then it could push activeness up.
Doney
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
24th September 2019 19:11:00

Quoting Baltas:
People should be motivated not only with result,but also with the process. Loosing less is not the motivator to play in my opinion.
But if active playing let you also lose less exp, then it could push activeness up.

I was thinking on your idea, could be like Challenge Points, 100 challenge points needed to enter the portal that brings you to the NPC to get blessings for PvP, you are able to enter there for 7 days.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
24th September 2019 21:44:09

pathetic.

too short
1 2