1 2 3
Last »
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
30th September 2019 18:42:07

Hello , this post is for pvp servers . I do not want feedback of Elysium players because it is irrelevant towards non pvp. Elysium can stay the way it is , nobody cares and will complain

My reason for the thread is to fix dungeons due to the fact it is killing pvp especially with all the shortcuts and 5 minute cooldowns .
It demotivates winning and losing side of wars.

How to fix:
1. If you want to remain such a small cooldown , take the protections zone out of the dungeons . 5 minutes is too small and people will camp it like spawns and make great exp even if hunted . ( you can make it like evasion when someone comes out they have 3 seconds to log out before anyone can attack them . This will make it so that yes you have 5 minute cooldown but with some sacrifices )

2. Boost it to 30minute cooldown and take out the 50k exp reward after all the dungeons . People shouldn't be rewarded since they are already rewarded to make free experience in a Elysium like place .

3. Just go back to 1 hour cooldown , nobody complained before and it felt like the most reasonable solutions to when the dungeons came into Zezenia

I would like to hear feedback from Pvp-server players since your comments would be helpful here, let us know why you like the 5 minute cooldown system to avoid war or tell us why you agree with 1 of the 3 proposals. You can also make your own proposal to try and help this faulty system.

Have a nice day,
Caste
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
30th September 2019 19:41:27 (Last edited 30th September 2019 20:56:33)

No.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
30th September 2019 20:10:58

Quoting Caste:
Hello , this post is for pvp servers . I do not want feedback of Elysium players because it is irrelevant towards non pvp. Elysium can stay the way it is , nobody cares and will complain

My reason for the thread is to fix dungeons due to the fact it is killing pvp especially with all the shortcuts and 5 minute cooldowns .
It demotivates winning and losing side of wars.

How to fix:
1. If you want to remain such a small cooldown , take the protections zone out of the dungeons . 5 minutes is too small and people will camp it like spawns and make great exp even if hunted . ( you can make it like evasion when someone comes out they have 3 seconds to log out before anyone can attack them . This will make it so that yes you have 5 minute cooldown but with some sacrifices )

2. Boost it to 30minute cooldown and take out the 50k exp reward after all the dungeons . People shouldn't be rewarded since they are already rewarded to make free experience in a Elysium like place .

3. Just go back to 1 hour cooldown , nobody complained before and it felt like the most reasonable solutions to when the dungeons came into Zezenia

I would like to hear feedback from Pvp-server players since your comments would be helpful here, let us know why you like the 5 minute cooldown system to avoid war or tell us why you agree with 1 of the 3 proposals. You can also make your own proposal to try and help this faulty system.

Have a nice day,
Caste

+1 for #1, No #2 or #3
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
30th September 2019 20:42:46

I agree on #1
<short>
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
30th September 2019 23:34:39

Agreed on 1.

5 minutes of cd improves the time consuming quest so everybody can benefit from that, it was way too absurd to even think about doing as a regular working and social life having person.

Same goes for the challenge point task main rewards, i already know i'm never going to get that weapon. Same goes for majority of the players.
Razing
Player

Pharos
Level 207
Mage
30th September 2019 23:50:13

I disagree with all 3 options.

You will only make traps to kill players in the end of the dungeon.

Zezenia will Always be an empty game if we apply your ideas.

You will continue to hunt and abuse any player like you do nowadays...

#1 no
#2 no
#3 no
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
1st October 2019 00:14:55

nop
nop
nop

wars stops because you guys dont want fight...
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st October 2019 00:27:18

Quoting Razing:
I disagree with all 3 options.

You will only make traps to kill players in the end of the dungeon.

Zezenia will Always be an empty game if we apply your ideas.

You will continue to hunt and abuse any player like you do nowadays...

#1 no
#2 no
#3 no

That's the whole point?

Did you even read what he wrote? If it's made that you have a small delay before attacking the people in dungeon can logout before they get attacked. Or go mass invis with a team and play your way out.

Whole point is there should not be a way for people to lvl up decent in total safety on a pvp server, no such thing exist in any other similar game. It wouldn't be even a question to those games and it's a total joke that this game has something like that.

But you're just a retard and say stuff only for your own benefits, if it was other way around and we would be lvling in dungs, you would be here crying about it.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
1st October 2019 00:32:50

Pathetic post, pathetic ideias...

Zezenia chaging to be a better game, please do not listen to this type of player...
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st October 2019 00:32:53

Quoting Troyano:
nop
nop
nop

wars stops because you guys dont want fight...

If you guys wanted to fight, there would be a fight. Instead of posting here why don't you come and fight actually right now?
1 2 3
Last »