Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st October 2019 00:37:01

Quoting Xployd:
Pathetic post, pathetic ideias...

Zezenia chaging to be a better game, please do not listen to this type of player...

You're the biggest charlover and retard i've ever seen. You can't even play your char so what do you even know about this game.

I knew your team would come here with spams just to be able to play safe, what does it tell everybody about you guys? You just want to exp in safety lmao.
Razing
Player

Pharos
Level 207
Mage
1st October 2019 00:40:39

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Razing:
I disagree with all 3 options.

You will only make traps to kill players in the end of the dungeon.

Zezenia will Always be an empty game if we apply your ideas.

You will continue to hunt and abuse any player like you do nowadays...

#1 no
#2 no
#3 no

That's the whole point?

Did you even read what he wrote? If it's made that you have a small delay before attacking the people in dungeon can logout before they get attacked. Or go mass invis with a team and play your way out.

Whole point is there should not be a way for people to lvl up decent in total safety on a pvp server, no such thing exist in any other similar game. It wouldn't be even a question to those games and it's a total joke that this game has something like that.

But you're just a retard and say stuff only for your own benefits, if it was other way around and we would be lvling in dungs, you would be here crying about it.

You are here public asking for help from staff to hunt and abuse players you consider your enemy.

Pathetic post.
Zul
Player

Elysium
Level 192
Warrior
1st October 2019 00:46:30

Bad proposals, very bad.

-1 to this thread
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st October 2019 00:48:08

Quoting Razing:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Razing:
I disagree with all 3 options.

You will only make traps to kill players in the end of the dungeon.

Zezenia will Always be an empty game if we apply your ideas.

You will continue to hunt and abuse any player like you do nowadays...

#1 no
#2 no
#3 no

That's the whole point?

Did you even read what he wrote? If it's made that you have a small delay before attacking the people in dungeon can logout before they get attacked. Or go mass invis with a team and play your way out.

Whole point is there should not be a way for people to lvl up decent in total safety on a pvp server, no such thing exist in any other similar game. It wouldn't be even a question to those games and it's a total joke that this game has something like that.

But you're just a retard and say stuff only for your own benefits, if it was other way around and we would be lvling in dungs, you would be here crying about it.

You are here public asking for help from staff to hunt and abuse players you consider your enemy.

Pathetic post.

You're here to promote safe exp spawns in pvp server, Elysium is your server then.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st October 2019 00:49:30

Keep relogging on unknown accounts to post against in here, knew this would happen rofl.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
1st October 2019 09:02:46 (Last edited 1st October 2019 09:04:12)

I knew rage was gonna happen haha..

They are working with minimizing PA so players actually can play the game, now u guys propose ppl shouldnt be able to play? Not even in dungeons?

Doesnt matter if its a pvp serv.. if we need more players to the game we cant make things easier for PA.

You are just so comfortable in the old times where PA was very easy and only your team could play, which explains the overall 10 players online.
Its not year 1990, players are more casual and want to enjoy their gametime.

U dont want the game to succeed, u want U to succeed!

-1 , those changes wont work, only contribute to ppl quitting instead of atleast having the opportunity to do something in the game.
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
1st October 2019 11:11:49

Stop thinking what is best for YOU and start thinking what is best for the game.

There was 90 players online in pharos last night. I had 33 people on my ts. Most of them low lvl around 200s who stopped playing when they got hunted, we told them now there is not cool-down in dungeons so they may start playing again since they can get levels in safety.

The way dungeons are right now is the best for zezenia to grow.

We also need pvp blessings to make zezenia grow.

If one team wins war and power abuse everyone the server dies, it is always the same.

Now with dungeons this way + a pvp blessing even hunted people will have a chance to enjoy playing zezenia. Making the online number grow, both teams can play no matter if hunted or not. This benefits neutral people also.

King Rabbe
Signed!!
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
1st October 2019 11:21:45

I really think dungeons now are good and needed for the game. So need to disagree on this thread. Got some other ideas how to make the system better and not be so fast all the time, sadly no time to write about it here right now since im heading to work but staff are aware of it.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
1st October 2019 12:27:25

I love the fact people come back to game. But i hate the fact that theres no war. Theres only a optional warzone. There will be no sneaks if u stay in dungeons all day.
Fights used to happened when someone sneaks someone. Now u gotta talk to enemies like.
Hey lets fight? Nah, you got 7ppl on and we are 6. We wait for more and similar negotiations.

Something has to be done to avoid power abusing. Maybe pvp blessings, but to compensate war status give more frags to players?

People would lose 2x less hp but people could kill more? Sounds like it would make more fights.
But come one. I wanna do dungeon, but i cant not because i am afraid of my enemies. But my enemies exping there and i cant even fight for it.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
1st October 2019 12:31:40

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Xployd:
Pathetic post, pathetic ideias...

Zezenia chaging to be a better game, please do not listen to this type of player...

You're the biggest charlover and retard i've ever seen. You can't even play your char so what do you even know about this game.

I knew your team would come here with spams just to be able to play safe, what does it tell everybody about you guys? You just want to exp in safety lmao.

+1 fan, nice.

I'm here not to talk with you, im talking to all comunity.
Sorry, i dont talk with newbs like you :*

Zezenia dont need this shit players, this is a online game, not a private server. All changes comes to change that, and we will fight for the game.

Cya.
1 2 3 4