1 2 3 4
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st October 2019 12:45:48 (Last edited 1st October 2019 12:54:38)

Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Xployd:
Pathetic post, pathetic ideias...

Zezenia chaging to be a better game, please do not listen to this type of player...

You're the biggest charlover and retard i've ever seen. You can't even play your char so what do you even know about this game.

I knew your team would come here with spams just to be able to play safe, what does it tell everybody about you guys? You just want to exp in safety lmao.

+1 fan, nice.

I'm here not to talk with you, im talking to all comunity.
Sorry, i dont talk with newbs like you :*

Zezenia dont need this shit players, this is a online game, not a private server. All changes comes to change that, and we will fight for the game.

Cya.

This shit player made your team look like idiots while you stand behind 150 lower lvl mage who blocks Ghost Dragons for you.

And you said it my best friend. "This is a online game, not private server".

Yes you are correct, that's why there should not be safe hunting places... I agree that there should be content and stuff to do for hunted people so they wont be so restricted but this is not the way.

In a real game and a pvp server, there is not such things as private hunting places. Only in OT's.

So yes you are right. You're just an idiot.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
1st October 2019 15:02:05 (Last edited 1st October 2019 15:05:44)

Quoting Baltas:
I love the fact people come back to game. But i hate the fact that theres no war. Theres only a optional warzone. There will be no sneaks if u stay in dungeons all day.
Fights used to happened when someone sneaks someone. Now u gotta talk to enemies like.
Hey lets fight? Nah, you got 7ppl on and we are 6. We wait for more and similar negotiations.

Something has to be done to avoid power abusing. Maybe pvp blessings, but to compensate war status give more frags to players?

People would lose 2x less hp but people could kill more? Sounds like it would make more fights.
But come one. I wanna do dungeon, but i cant not because i am afraid of my enemies. But my enemies exping there and i cant even fight for it.

Yah. Main problem here is not fight x players vs x players.. is the combination of subclass.. First to all Teams wont fight without rise of peace, bravery, disepel and Antilocate.. ITs force make a 8 players with right vocation at least for fight.. One iteam without rise of peace will lost 100% sure.. same without bravery if lvls are similars....
THere is also a big problem with Speeds of characters.. 100% of south american players just cant play after lvl 300 with rise of peace.. its just lagged and make a lot diference between North american or europeans guys.. That's why there is no more open battles..
I already proporse Decrease speed of character at least 50% than now, and remove risee of peace but you know.. ppl like you only thinks about your own beneficts...
About frags!.. i think there is not necesary more frags if you already have npc for remove yellow and black skulls right?.. what is your goal?
Make a server dead because you can kill everybody when you want? or FIGHT for FUN... i cant understand why you love "killing guys" till they quit.. if you play a pvp server is because you like fight not just make enemys quit..
Also high pvp blessing will make war system 4 sure <3 ( i hope you guys can do better than last time on novus 200+x40 frags coof coof )
Also if you want fight msg when you want 1v1. i always rdy :)
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
1st October 2019 20:11:12

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Xployd:
Pathetic post, pathetic ideias...

Zezenia chaging to be a better game, please do not listen to this type of player...

You're the biggest charlover and retard i've ever seen. You can't even play your char so what do you even know about this game.

I knew your team would come here with spams just to be able to play safe, what does it tell everybody about you guys? You just want to exp in safety lmao.

+1 fan, nice.

I'm here not to talk with you, im talking to all comunity.
Sorry, i dont talk with newbs like you :*

Zezenia dont need this shit players, this is a online game, not a private server. All changes comes to change that, and we will fight for the game.

Cya.

This shit player made your team look like idiots while you stand behind 150 lower lvl mage who blocks Ghost Dragons for you.

And you said it my best friend. "This is a online game, not private server".

Yes you are correct, that's why there should not be safe hunting places... I agree that there should be content and stuff to do for hunted people so they wont be so restricted but this is not the way.

In a real game and a pvp server, there is not such things as private hunting places. Only in OT's.

So yes you are right. You're just an idiot.

BLA BLA BLA

BLA BLA BLA

I LOVE YOU XPLOYD

BLA BLA BLA

BLA BLA BLA

Cya.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
2nd October 2019 01:19:25

An opinion from someone who already won wars and did the unique real world fall;

I always was a part of group what asks for the most radical things on pvp, including a world of low rates and infinite frags aka tartarus, anyway we proved that world doenst work since the 90% of the players talk like shit and when die they quit.

Platon, what was 1x rate and limited frags was more balanced, always with some wars but people quitted too since they lost too much.
We dominated platon until it got closed since we didnt let our enemys level up and i regret it so much.

Let players use these system of dungeons and let the war alive. Who dominates the world have better spawns than the dungeon, so its balanced. Zezenia is already an OT, you guys play on 129484198x rate exp server lol
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
2nd October 2019 03:34:00

Quoting Leary:
An opinion from someone who already won wars and did the unique real world fall;

I always was a part of group what asks for the most radical things on pvp, including a world of low rates and infinite frags aka tartarus, anyway we proved that world doenst work since the 90% of the players talk like shit and when die they quit.

Platon, what was 1x rate and limited frags was more balanced, always with some wars but people quitted too since they lost too much.
We dominated platon until it got closed since we didnt let our enemys level up and i regret it so much.

Let players use these system of dungeons and let the war alive. Who dominates the world have better spawns than the dungeon, so its balanced. Zezenia is already an OT, you guys play on 129484198x rate exp server lol

"lets make trap for 30 hours in a hole with 3000 trash items" that's your pvp on platon.. xDDDi rly missed that battles on platon.. 6-8 hours for kill one guy reloging getting antilocate or waiting a ranger going to train for 12-24 hours.. come on.. that is pvp for you? no good battles or constantly battles on platon..
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
2nd October 2019 04:35:31

Are you afraid to fight in the game and fight in the forum or cry in the forum? Bravo
Pay and you'll be free.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
2nd October 2019 12:27:18

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Leary:

"lets make trap for 30 hours in a hole with 3000 trash items" that's your pvp on platon.. xDDDi rly missed that battles on platon.. 6-8 hours for kill one guy reloging getting antilocate or waiting a ranger going to train for 12-24 hours.. come on.. that is pvp for you? no good battles or constantly battles on platon..

Thats the thing, mart!
We killed our enemys so much until they stopped log in!
In the end the unique way to kill someone was doing these traps!
Anyway, like i said i regret it. So dont let one more world die! :>
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
2nd October 2019 14:00:26

Leary here again with the bullshit, what do you have to prove here?

Last fight i saw you on was gulshan lions where i waited offline for your team to take pk on creams team, then you all died and logged out cuz in reality you would have never fought if i was online.

You ruled Platon until it got closed rofl, you did the exact same as these charlovers right now, wait for the right time when most of us sleep then gather around ellaria dp screaming dominando and maybe kill few noobs.

1h after that you come here on forum saying how shit we are and you rule everything.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
2nd October 2019 16:25:48 (Last edited 2nd October 2019 16:27:10)

Quoting Dancore:

Last fight i saw you on was gulshan lions where i waited offline for your team to take pk on creams team, then you all died and logged out cuz in reality you would have never fought if i was online.

You ruled Platon until it got closed rofl, you did the exact same as these charlovers right now, wait for the right time when most of us sleep then gather around ellaria dp screaming dominando and maybe kill few noobs.

1h after that you come here on forum saying how shit we are and you rule everything.

Did anyone say Platon?

I am still taking payments.

It's too sad that Dancore "did not have time to play" on a 1x server with enemies to fight, but has gone from level 220 to 450 since he moved to an OT server with carebear friends on a full server non pvp alliance.

Msg me for payments, or feel free to send parcel to my Ben Qarassih dp - any other city will not be considered.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
2nd October 2019 17:07:43

Quoting Insane Magickz:
Quoting Dancore:

Did anyone say Platon?

I am still taking payments.

It's too sad that Dancore "did not have time to play" on a 1x server with enemies to fight, but has gone from level 220 to 450 since he moved to an OT server with carebear friends on a full server non pvp alliance.

Msg me for payments, or feel free to send parcel to my Ben Qarassih dp - any other city will not be considered.

Who are you other than a very salty guy.
1 2 3 4