Show staff replies in this thread
8th October 2019 16:21:38 Administration View post »
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
7th October 2019 04:57:57

Its questionable idea. We have to understand that we need each other. South americans need europeans/americans.
We need you for population, you need europeans/americans for donations which keeps the game alive.

If there would be no brs, we wouldn't play because no one wants to play in empty server, if there would be no donators - you wouldnt have cards and staff would have no motivation to work.

So I do wan't you to have the best conditions, but I am not confident that extra server is an option
Yaabbaa
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
7th October 2019 07:49:47

Quoting Xployd:
Zezenia got so many changes and keep avoiding players, probly one good thing to do is: move one server to South America and open transfer.

The game now is very interesting, but 80-90% of players keep playing with 120+ ping.

+1
85% play in south america
this would be great for the game
Yaabbaa
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
7th October 2019 07:56:21

Quoting Baltas:
Its questionable idea. We have to understand that we need each other. South americans need europeans/americans.
We need you for population, you need europeans/americans for donations which keeps the game alive.

If there would be no brs, we wouldn't play because no one wants to play in empty server, if there would be no donators - you wouldnt have cards and staff would have no motivation to work.

So I do wan't you to have the best conditions, but I am not confident that extra server is an option

with that a lot of brazilian gonna buy a lot of pcards
don't become xenophobic
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
7th October 2019 13:22:13

Quoting Baltas:

This may be true, but if 80-90% of the active community is from South America, the best way out would be to have one S.A. server and one US.

Another important point is: if there is an S.A. server, all of you Americans and Europeans will be able to play the same way we play on US servers to this day.

And as Caste quoted there, he can play low ping even on S.A servers.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
7th October 2019 13:49:45 (Last edited 7th October 2019 13:51:26)

Quoting Shaman Peludao:
I agree with SA server idea, we're the majority, back in the day when Tipitaka has been closed, in its last days tipitaka used to have 0~4 players online there is no way to keep a server with that player base, as we can see an EU server is pointless it just failed once, i remember Tartarus and Platon case when these failed, no players to keep the server so it get closed, simple.

Another pointless thing is that we still havent a SA server as we're the majority player base, its so stupid that GM dont give us any kinda attention, as i aready said in another topic/thread, i dont think creating another server is a good idea, but im not saying that its a bad idea, we already got 3 servers up, staff just should move Novus to a SA server, but creating a new server hosted on SA its no so bad the main problem will be the staff tryna to deal with 4 servers, but a new server from the 0 in SA must bring old/retired players from SA back to game in a server made for they, as a SA server it would lasts for so long, consistent wars of SA comunity will keep the server always up, most of SA players would move to the SA server making the server popular quickly.

If the staff listen to us, i would like to suggest a server name, it should be called: Makakus

Its not ready yet, but its already working so well!
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Tibia did it, and it worked so well and its giving Cipsoft so much money.

Learn with other mistakes, or learn with others sucess.

With ideas like these why would they give you attention? most of you guys dont buy premium cards to fund the server..
Lets be real they need to get rid of all servers, make 1 server that is optional pvp, either you want to PVP or not, and thats it, with this playerbase thats the best way to keep the game alive, right now why would they pay for a new server when they already have 3, 1 which is dead... This idea isnt good at all, its just 1 guy posting it then all players from HIS TEAM agreeing with it, i can simply do the same thing, Maybe when all the BR's start buying 1000s of premium cards they will start to listen to your ideas.

Also Caste is right, he plays on BR League server with no issues, Its just as simple as getting the best internet connection your country and provide.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
7th October 2019 14:36:44

Quoting Gudnite:
Quoting Shaman Peludao:
I agree with SA server idea, we're the majority, back in the day when Tipitaka has been closed, in its last days tipitaka used to have 0~4 players online there is no way to keep a server with that player base, as we can see an EU server is pointless it just failed once, i remember Tartarus and Platon case when these failed, no players to keep the server so it get closed, simple.

Another pointless thing is that we still havent a SA server as we're the majority player base, its so stupid that GM dont give us any kinda attention, as i aready said in another topic/thread, i dont think creating another server is a good idea, but im not saying that its a bad idea, we already got 3 servers up, staff just should move Novus to a SA server, but creating a new server hosted on SA its no so bad the main problem will be the staff tryna to deal with 4 servers, but a new server from the 0 in SA must bring old/retired players from SA back to game in a server made for they, as a SA server it would lasts for so long, consistent wars of SA comunity will keep the server always up, most of SA players would move to the SA server making the server popular quickly.

If the staff listen to us, i would like to suggest a server name, it should be called: Makakus

With ideas like these why would they give you attention? most of you guys dont buy premium cards to fund the server..
Lets be real they need to get rid of all servers, make 1 server that is optional pvp, either you want to PVP or not, and thats it, with this playerbase thats the best way to keep the game alive, right now why would they pay for a new server when they already have 3, 1 which is dead... This idea isnt good at all, its just 1 guy posting it then all players from HIS TEAM agreeing with it, i can simply do the same thing, Maybe when all the BR's start buying 1000s of premium cards they will start to listen to your ideas.

Also Caste is right, he plays on BR League server with no issues, Its just as simple as getting the best internet connection your country and provide.

My ideia is: move ONE server to S.A. and open transfer, not open one NEW server.

What do you know about brasilians purchasing?

Please man, dont come here to rage just because you dont like us.

Cya rooked guy.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
7th October 2019 15:54:29

Quoting Gudnite:
Quoting Shaman Peludao:

Yo mad boy, im not from their team and i think its the best for the game. And im sure, me, as brazilian, donated more for the game than 90% of you guys
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
7th October 2019 16:15:21

Reading everyones post i see a lot of EU guys saying “we donate, BRS don't”

You couldn't be more wrong my friends.

I know a few south American players that donate more than eu players.

Face it from every 10 players active on zezenia right now 7 of them are from south america.

Learn something from tibia. BR servers are more populated than NA and UE servers.

King Rabbe
Signed!!
Vulture Claw
Player

Pharos
Level 209
Mage
7th October 2019 17:01:26

Quoting Baltas:

I understand your point but, can you tell me if you have any kinda acess to zezenia's general purchasing history? Because youre saying that SA players dont donate, if its true, how tipitaka goes down if there were only EU players? A server does not get closed just by lack of players, it get closed for lack of money, i believe if tipitaka had only a single player playing but if he bought 2000 card per week (8000card per month) the server would still be online, with just a single player.
Not only BRs, but many people from SA donates a lot, its not only NA/EU players that gaves money to zezenia's pocket.

Quoting Gudnite:

Make no point getting rid of all server if there is still server that can keep alive, like Elysium, Elysium isnt in your good days, but it is still alive and itll last for a long time, and its a roleplay server for people that dont have too much time to spent or jsut for charlovers, idgaf.

They dont need to create a new one, just move Novus to a host located on SA, then change the name for Makakus for a new renovation.

No, sure there isnt 1 guy posting it, any people of SA or atleast most will agree with that propose, we're the majority we want a server dedicated for us, most of south americans agree with the idea, doesnt matter his team or anything.

Caste isnt right, he really used to play league on BR server, but he's lying about playin' with no issues, back in the day when i used to play with him i remember when he started on league playing with you finger less master yi (i also played with him), he said to me that he plays with 170ms, and that is a massive lag, so he was lying about havent lag.

Quoting King Rabbe:
Reading everyones post i see a lot of EU guys saying “we donate, BRS don't”

You couldn't be more wrong my friends.

I know a few south American players that donate more than eu players.

Face it from every 10 players active on zezenia right now 7 of them are from south america.

Learn something from tibia. BR servers are more populated than NA and UE servers.

King Rabbe
Signed!!

Listen the big bo$$, he is the guy, he lives in NA but agree with the idea on SA because its the most logical thing that staff can do.
Viktor Top
Player

Pharos
Level 110
Mage
7th October 2019 18:05:55

@ shaman peludao
Desce danielzinho desce
Han? Han? Han? Noia do urubu
O que é noia do urubu ? Urubu que bicou teu cu.

E
I agree with server Sa

Chama no zapzap sir ardox,
Assinado ze caveirao o pai das mentiras.
Transador , piscou ze caveira comeu.
« First
2 3 4 5 6