Show staff replies in this thread
8th October 2019 16:21:38 Administration View post »
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
7th October 2019 18:20:07

Well maybe start first with decreasing the premium cards prices or putting special sales now and then, maybe more players will then buy premium cards.

Also 3 servers with hardly 100 players online, it's very unsightly.
Administration
Staff

8th October 2019 16:21:38

We hear you, and will look into the possibility of having a South American server.
Vulture Claw
Player

Pharos
Level 209
Mage
8th October 2019 17:10:08

Quoting Administration:
We hear you, and will look into the possibility of having a South American server.

Well, take a good look into the possibilities, it'll be good for both parts, the community and the staff.

+1 for Makakus.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
8th October 2019 17:31:11 (Last edited 8th October 2019 17:35:41)

Quoting Administration:

Thank you very much for your attention and feedback, the South American community thanks and looks forward to more news.

And remember, my ideia is: move Pharos or Novus to SA server and open transfer, dont create one new server.
Amarelyus
Player

Pharos
Level 259
Mage
8th October 2019 17:38:57

Quoting Administration:

Congratulations on the initiative, it shows that the new team is listening to the players, with new ideas we can improve the game!

Lets grow together!!!
Bux
Player

Pharos
Level 331
Warrior
8th October 2019 17:51:42

Actively awaiting this change greatly improves the stability and performance of the game server connection for the Br's.
Amarelyus
Player

Pharos
Level 259
Mage
8th October 2019 17:52:12 (Last edited 8th October 2019 17:53:14)

Quoting Baltas:
Its questionable idea. We have to understand that we need each other. South americans need europeans/americans.
We need you for population, you need europeans/americans for donations which keeps the game alive.

If there would be no brs, we wouldn't play because no one wants to play in empty server, if there would be no donators - you wouldnt have cards and staff would have no motivation to work.

So I do wan't you to have the best conditions, but I am not confident that extra server is an option

If there would be no brs, we wouldn't play because no one wants to play in empty server, if there would be no donators - you wouldnt have cards and staff would have no motivation to work.

So I do wan't you to have the best conditions, but I am not confident that extra server is an option

I understand your concern friend, and I understand that everyone needs everyone. The only thing I don't agree with is where did you get the data that Americans and Europeans donate more than South Americans?

I find it a little naive of you to think that South Americans have no money to donate to Zezenia.
The mistake of you Americans and Europeans is to think that the only ones who work in the world are you.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
9th October 2019 12:31:42

Quoting Administration:

If you are going to do this make it a brand new PVP E Server.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
9th October 2019 12:39:27

Quoting Gudnite:
Quoting Administration:

If you are going to do this make it a brand new PVP E Server.

No new server required. 90% of Pharos population is from South America and 100% of Novus population is also.

Just move one of the two servers to South America and open transfer from the other, I'm sure this will work out and soon we will have only 1 PVP server hosted in South America.

For years we've been playing on 180-200 ping EU servers, if you can play on low ping SA servers like Caste said, everything will be perfect for everyone.
Creaton
Player

Pharos
Level 53
Mage
9th October 2019 13:19:07

Quoting Administration:

If that so, I will come back to the game as well my friends ! :D
« First
3 4 5 6