Show staff replies in this thread
8th October 2019 16:20:34 Administration View post »
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
7th October 2019 22:26:33

I think i speak for many whos longing for news =)!

1. Will Novus and Pharos merge at all?
- If yes, or consider, in what timelapse? weeks? months?

2. Will there open a new server anytime soon? any plans regarding this along with new update?
- New server after Novus and Pharos merge?

3. When are there gonna appear news about the upcoming update?

4. Any events incoming?

Appreciate if you took the time to reply!

Love 4 Zezenia!
Zul
Player

Elysium
Level 192
Warrior
7th October 2019 22:37:41

Yes, some info would be great.. and very soon please.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
8th October 2019 08:37:04

I have been told with in the coming days will have some news. sooner or later I am sure.
Administration
Staff

8th October 2019 16:20:34

There are no plans for a merge or new server at this time. We hope to release some details about the next update by the end of the month, and will continue to iterate on smaller changes with weekly server saves.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
8th October 2019 17:12:08

Thanks!

Appreciate it :) looking forward to the update!
Zul
Player

Elysium
Level 192
Warrior
30th October 2019 13:44:00

Quoting Administration:
There are no plans for a merge or new server at this time. We hope to release some details about the next update by the end of the month, and will continue to iterate on smaller changes with weekly server saves.

Soo?? update news coming or no? been a while since we had one. Its time to announce something to your community, not just sit in silence.

Need some kind of hype atleast.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
4th December 2019 12:00:08

When will more information be available? We're still waiting and nothing is given for us.We want to know more, when Test Server.. ?
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
4th December 2019 15:54:03

It's funny because you guys always find something to complain. Some old posts you guys were talking about the low lvl players, that the system dont help new commers etc. Staff made some changes to help those guys. Now you complain about other things.. i'm just giving you a thought.. have you ever thought that the implement for low lvls is not done yet? Are there still working to be implement? For now, you guys complain about exp ratio about warrior, pyros and other classes... Those moves are not simple as you guys think..
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
4th December 2019 17:01:14 (Last edited 4th December 2019 17:01:29)

Safrax: what? 2 months ago i created this cuz i was longing for news and hoped for answers, not sure what your talking about?

However, we got an update teaser, cool!