1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
11th October 2019 03:37:19

Quoting High Class:
really ? this is all you can come up with to have one weekend a higher peak then 80 players in total online? On longterm this will only kill the server more and more. I just simple won't start again cause i see only lvl 500s around me cause of this stupid double exp weekends and double loot weekends. when will you hold a proper advertisement campagne? it's time for a change or this dead game stays dead.

The game is being advertised in commercial on YOUTUBE. Anything pc game related you will find the advertisement.
Sir Persia Thecat
Player

Elysium
Level 373
Warrior
11th October 2019 23:00:39

Nice Staff, Good job!
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
15th October 2019 13:16:54

As I had said a long time ago, killing new players for meaningless fun was never the solution ....
who caused the game to die was the same ones that still play
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
15th October 2019 13:38:35

Quoting Lumbridge:
As I had said a long time ago, killing new players for meaningless fun was never the solution ....
who caused the game to die was the same ones that still play

You are right!! they are the same guys we killed yesterday and for not to die everyone of them, they abuse of bug =/
Dr Gopdog
Player

Pharos
Level 210
Mage
15th October 2019 13:45:59 (Last edited 15th October 2019 16:00:21)

Lmao
Hawksy
Player

Elysium
Level 42
Ranger
21st October 2019 16:18:10

Hi all im new to the Game " played tibia for 14 years " but that doesnt really mean much on this game there are alot of things better on this game and alot of things better on tibia but i understand that it will take time for you to come up with the Right ideas for this game,

If you do polls on each server and offer questions and options for the players to pick how they want it maybe this could be a great idea and a great building block i hope to be sharing alot of the ideas i have as i no ill never build my own game but like all RPG MMO players we all wish we could have often have great ideas so lets make get some ideas out there and offer a way to rebuild the game you all love and that i really like xDD

Happy Hunting
One
And
All
1 2