El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
16th October 2019 03:19:46 (Last edited 16th October 2019 03:20:28)

Hello, I think that as everyone already knows a South American server is necessary, but the problem is that it is not possible to keep 4 servers alive. I think that opening a new server would not generate new expectations more than a few months only, so I propose that the Novus server host be changed to Brazil.
Why novus and not pharos? Simply in Novus there are 3-4 people active at this time who are not from South America.
I also think it would be fair .. That any novus player can transfer his account to Pharos for example for free. In turn, I also think that it is possible that people from Pharos want to go to Novus if the host is in Brazil. But it would be important that they have a transfer payment (200 premiums for example) and a money limit, just a set or something limited so as not to unbalance both worlds.
Obviously you could not transfer accounts constantly. there should be a limit on it ..

What you think?
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
16th October 2019 04:07:10

Novus should be closed immediately . 15 players max online is ugly to see. sometimes during main hours there is 10 online and 3 active .

Solution - Close Novus , Free transfer to Elysium or Pharos

Open new server after advertising maybe in new year.
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
16th October 2019 04:23:30

Quoting Caste:
Novus should be closed immediately . 15 players max online is ugly to see. sometimes during main hours there is 10 online and 3 active .

Solution - Close Novus , Free transfer to Elysium or Pharos

Open new server after advertising maybe in new year.

New server hosted in brasil you mean? .. Would be nice too ..
About novus players.. well.. there is no point to let character online while you are afk There is no war.. Pharos players are 95% afkers in boats or depot.. Its just because there is a "war".. i think active players are at night on pharos and are max of 10-15 Same on Novus but at morning.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
16th October 2019 14:37:20 (Last edited 16th October 2019 14:41:52)

Quoting El Martt:

About novus players.. well.. there is no point to let character online while you are afk There is no war.. Pharos players are 95% afkers in boats or depot.. Its just because there is a "war".. i think active players are at night on pharos and are max of 10-15 Same on Novus but at morning.

"About novus players, you dont say nothing and start to talk about pharos, a server you dont even play.."
<3<3

Second point is that in pharos there is no war, because the other team dont even fight and when they do, they bug abuse...
8)
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
16th October 2019 17:43:12

Nice ideia.

+1
Elemental
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
16th October 2019 22:55:24 (Last edited 16th October 2019 22:57:17)

Quoting El Martt:
Hello, I think that as everyone already knows a South American server is necessary, but the problem is that it is not possible to keep 4 servers alive. I think that opening a new server would not generate new expectations more than a few months only, so I propose that the Novus server host be changed to Brazil.
Why novus and not pharos? Simply in Novus there are 3-4 people active at this time who are not from South America.
I also think it would be fair .. That any novus player can transfer his account to Pharos for example for free. In turn, I also think that it is possible that people from Pharos want to go to Novus if the host is in Brazil. But it would be important that they have a transfer payment (200 premiums for example) and a money limit, just a set or something limited so as not to unbalance both worlds.
Obviously you could not transfer accounts constantly. there should be a limit on it ..

What you think?

Hello, I think one of the reasons why novus has 5 players online is because of your guild not letting anyone play for fear of losing a server already dead.
So remember zezenia problem is your players my friend!
In the humble opinion novus and pharos should come together, and a new non pvp server will emerge.
Amarelyus
Player

Pharos
Level 259
Mage
16th October 2019 23:03:25

Good proposal,
the way you even balanced the money to be transferred was very important, congratulations!

+1
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
16th October 2019 23:39:06

Quoting Shawshinshongyoungh:
Quoting El Martt:

What you think?

Hello, I think one of the reasons why novus has 5 players online is because of your guild not letting anyone play for fear of losing a server already dead.
In the humble opinion novus and pharos should come together, and a new non pvp server will emerge.

Thanks for answer. I come back to play 1-2 month ago.. ALl players killeds are just if they were in war or they are makers of ours enemys in pharos.. Also many bought accounts hunted but they will not get free for that.. If you know any case of pwoer abuser or something similar just msg me..4sure we can solve... There are a lots of random guys playing at novus atm :D just they are not expending lot of time like you or me..
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
17th October 2019 05:08:03

The main point is: 90% or more of the community is from South America, nothing fairer than having this recognition and having one of the two servers hosted here, as all other games already do. The Brazilian community is very present in online games.

Before anyone comes here to talk about war or anything, respect the post and just comment on constructive things about the idea.

Transfer novus to SA and open char transfer is a great idea.
Dr Gopdog
Player

Pharos
Level 210
Mage
17th October 2019 11:44:11

Quoting Shawshinshongyoungh:
Quoting El Martt:

What you think?

Oi bravox, você está livre, fique a vontade para voltar ao novus, todos nós erramos, ansioso para ver você no game.
Gop