Geronimo
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Ranger
24th October 2019 15:43:21

Why the previous post about gathering bots were closed so fast? Is it is so uncomfortable to discuss? You close it after an hour - why? - to not allowing discussion? It makes me think. Strange, because when I reported the bot yesterday, he immediately came alive. Someone warned him? Any connections? Did You - GM Shadow - have any interest to protect boters? Or You just don't handle it? So many questions...
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
24th October 2019 16:22:22

Quoting Xena:
Why the previous post about gathering bots were closed so fast? Is it is so uncomfortable to discuss? You close it after an hour - why? - to not allowing discussion? It makes me think. Strange, because when I reported the bot yesterday, he immediately came alive. Someone warned him? Any connections? Did You - GM Shadow - have any interest to protect boters? Or You just don't handle it? So many questions...

Shadow only protect his Elysium boys
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
24th October 2019 17:24:38 (Last edited 24th October 2019 18:08:29)

Just ban all botters, they ruin the game anyways by being able to xp 24/7 and then PA without any efforts, lame and boring. Hasnt been going on for weeks.. ...its about years.

Force ppl to play without their bots and maybe newcomers will enjoy the game more and let the game grow.

Players just keep tabbing between gamewindows to see if theyre on botisland.. invent smth on botisland which reveals a botter at their arrival. Otherwise 90% will just tab zezenia and escape the room, easy to understand.

Houses stacked with all the best items, gzz u botted for a year... ..the game gets very tiring and its hard to stay motivated.

You need to take actions.
Geronimo
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Ranger
24th October 2019 22:14:25

I totally agree with Phoenix Rah.
I experience on a daily basis that the game is governed by high-level mafia. They have accumulated huge funds and the best EQ x 10. They do not allow new players to ever get rich enough to have this EQ x1. They ruin the game to anyone who is not their slave, but in their perdition they do not notice that by this attitude they will soon be alone in the game. And what a pleasure it will be, if nobody buys what they hunt from the mobs and the server will be empty, only with them in the lead role. The game's economy will be destroyed because without any effort they will have 1,000 bottles of everything and will not need to waste time for collecting gatherables. Which is extremely time consuming but gives the opportunity for new players to earn money and for decent equipment. And without new players this game will collapse. How to play when you are hunted by levels 200 higher than you, only because you understand it and try to beat those bots (although it is not easy with the equipment they have). Because even when reported, nothing happends.
Geronimo
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Ranger
29th October 2019 01:26:11

Every night - the same scenario. Gathering bot. Blessed. Level <35. The cost of the blessing 17,500? Gain from gathering 1750000 ... A real plague. Bot owner at level> 300. Ofc I'm hunted ...
Ohin
Player

Pharos
Level 111
Warrior
29th October 2019 13:10:56

It's too late because people that actually wanted to play it fair left, botters gained so much money and levels, if they would get banned this game would have like no players online and would generate a profit, which would be enough to have a dinner in a semi fancy restaurant in Finland. And what newcomers are you talking about really? There are barely any newcomers, most people who starts playing have played before. Even Tibia doesnt have any newcommers so lets not get too high about Zezenia, its for older generation and once you let them down they usually wont come back. Im pretty sure that this game has already seen its peak.