1 2
Abdullah Fibonacci
Player

Elysium
Level 233
Warrior
26th October 2019 05:27:49

Hi! I am perma hunted by few >300 level players who not letting me grow strong enough to kick their asses. How to protect from this? How to exp when they are in my task location in 1 minute and killing me with 1 hit. Cant play with that system. Any ideas for defence?
Abdullah Fibonacci
Player

Elysium
Level 233
Warrior
26th October 2019 05:33:52

I have proposal for game dewelopers to make more safe zones outside towns, where low level players can find shelter from high levels hunting them. Or some kind of system where equal level players can attacks each ohers. Because the fight beetwen lvl 300 and 30 is a joke. Please post any ideas more.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
26th October 2019 09:07:29

Most players are comfortable with 10 players online, being their own players. If changes are made regarding pvp.. people will panic as always cuz maybe they cant do the same to u and everybody outside teams.

Its sad how ppl just HAVE to hunt everybody, no ones glad about new players.. they hunt them cuz theyre afraid of loosing what they have? Imagine if it could be a new team incoming?
If it is.. they'll be slaughtered due to outlevels and leave. Then the serv has 10 players online again. In the end it always comes down to totally own servers.. if u dont, u dont play, if ur new and encounter those teams, u dont play anymore.
I personally know quite a lot of ppls unfortunately who like to login and kill everybody with unfamiliar names.. just cuz they can, and its fun.. somehow.. even if its lvl 300 vs lvl 20.

You cant rly change pvp much to better the situation, its about players allowing a bigger playerbase.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
26th October 2019 09:12:30 (Last edited 26th October 2019 09:22:23)

.... deleted....
Ohin
Player

Pharos
Level 111
Warrior
26th October 2019 17:28:47

Your only defense is to move to non pvp world.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
26th October 2019 18:15:51

Just out of curiosity because I think the idea of a pvp-level/restrictions might be a way to balance out some pvp/"PA -High Level".

Question would be to the public honestly. If a pvp restriction was to be implemented what would that level difference be?

PVP-Level of attack restrictions "by levels"

20-
30-
40-
50-

Level restrictions on PVP would balance out most of the "PA" a select few have mentioned. It will also be harder to pvp on 450+ chars. Not many out there so pvp each other would be difficult.

I would also like to add I have mentioned before that level restrictions should be implement into hunting areas. Altho my idea has been implemented into the "Hard Core Hunting" It should have also been in place on other maps.

There is only one place I know of that has a level restriction and its accessable in Eidos/Karkkila- up to lvl 65 I belive, anyone above the level can not enter anymore. That is the best idea just needs to be adjusted. Also would help out with massive ammounts of players. Eidos is pretty small and the opening of Novus showed us that.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
26th October 2019 18:48:20

Ohin: I think thats the point here, how can new players enjoy the game when ppl consistently write "go ely".. ppl dont care about the growth of the game and that is the problem, its just PA even tho servs dies.. i dont get why ppl insist doing it but they do for some reason.
Players need the ability to choose their liking without being FULLY UNCAPABLE of playing, its a huge difference to like pvp/or not and being unable to play at all.
No new players will like this, they.. will... leave. And the same players.. will.. stay? correct! ..and thats the playerbase and that will always be the playerbase.

There should be mild restrictions, like me or Rage mentioned, when time passes and more ppl are able to try out the game without being consistently hunted = increased playerbase --> u may slowly remove these restrictions since there will be more than one team/server playing and ppl can fight fair.

I mean.. i've personally met new players ingame, but they quit due to ppl hunting them before they have even tried the game for real or had a chance to develop a character to begin with.

I hate when new ppl tell me they get pked and logs out.. and u never see them again, I cant count for how many times that has happend and im sure others are aware too, even those who actually are the killers, but its worth the one shot i guess.

The problem with level restrictions is wars etc, it would be very akward in undergoing wars if u cant attack half of them XD! It would be nicer if GM's could control players who actually are abusing, like.. if they repeatedly kill players way off their level range it will result in a warning telling to take caution of not being power abusing other players, if they ignore and continue they'll actually take a ban for a certain time due to power abusing.
I think something around this sort should be implemented since zezenia has reached a certain state where pvp throw ppl off more than giving enjoyment.

I see ppl saying "if you dont like pvp, go ely" all the time on these forums, but the ones who write this are standing "afk" in dp the whole day just to find the right moment to move out of pz for some xp, some ppl who are addicted may be ok with this playstyle, but i can assure 95% of game community's around the world are not, they leave out of pure boredom.
Ohin
Player

Pharos
Level 111
Warrior
26th October 2019 22:31:38 (Last edited 26th October 2019 22:31:59)

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
Ohin: I think thats the point here, how can new players enjoy the game when ppl consistently write "go ely".. ppl dont care about the growth of the game and that is the problem, its just PA even tho servs dies.. i dont get why ppl insist doing it but they do for some reason.
Players need the ability to choose their liking without being FULLY UNCAPABLE of playing, its a huge difference to like pvp/or not and being unable to play at all.
No new players will like this, they.. will... leave. And the same players.. will.. stay? correct! ..and thats the playerbase and that will always be the playerbase.

There should be mild restrictions, like me or Rage mentioned, when time passes and more ppl are able to try out the game without being consistently hunted = increased playerbase --> u may slowly remove these restrictions since there will be more than one team/server playing and ppl can fight fair.

I mean.. i've personally met new players ingame, but they quit due to ppl hunting them before they have even tried the game for real or had a chance to develop a character to begin with.

I hate when new ppl tell me they get pked and logs out.. and u never see them again, I cant count for how many times that has happend and im sure others are aware too, even those who actually are the killers, but its worth the one shot i guess.

The problem with level restrictions is wars etc, it would be very akward in undergoing wars if u cant attack half of them XD! It would be nicer if GM's could control players who actually are abusing, like.. if they repeatedly kill players way off their level range it will result in a warning telling to take caution of not being power abusing other players, if they ignore and continue they'll actually take a ban for a certain time due to power abusing.
I think something around this sort should be implemented since zezenia has reached a certain state where pvp throw ppl off more than giving enjoyment.

I see ppl saying "if you dont like pvp, go ely" all the time on these forums, but the ones who write this are standing "afk" in dp the whole day just to find the right moment to move out of pz for some xp, some ppl who are addicted may be ok with this playstyle, but i can assure 95% of game community's around the world are not, they leave out of pure boredom.

Again,

By choosing pvp type world you got to accept the possible consequences. If you don't want to bear with dying to players you have to choose a world of a different type. It's as simple as that, don't try to make it any more complicated.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
26th October 2019 22:46:36

Ohin: indeed u accept the consequences, but ppl continue to just quit and this PA ideal doesnt work for this game. I like pvp, many do, but there has to be boundaries.

I dont mean to complicate, Im just honest about how pvp is played out in this game, and its horrible to newcomers and thats why we dont have them.
Lord Insano
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Warrior
27th October 2019 15:28:18 (Last edited 27th October 2019 15:29:44)

and it solved that , it removes the npc that locates the player and the locating magic of all , so the pvp would become more fair.
1 2