1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
30th October 2019 23:23:13 GM Shadow View post »
Administration
Staff

30th October 2019 15:56:44

Halloween is here! Zezenia Online is holding a special event from now until Monday 09:00 (UTC). During this time, all monsters are weaker and spawn faster. In addition, don't forget to get your special Halloween outfit from NPC Gorvenal!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
30th October 2019 16:34:54

That's the best you can come up with and not even a week? what did it take a whole 10 seconds to think of that?
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
30th October 2019 16:39:45

Nice!

Gudnite: haha?
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
30th October 2019 17:28:43 (Last edited 30th October 2019 17:28:50)

Quoting Gudnite:
That's the best you can come up with and not even a week? what did it take a whole 10 seconds to think of that?

+ 1

-- Quillon
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
30th October 2019 18:19:11

Good event. Would be nice something like "red monsters can drop Demonic berrys and demonic matters" or all monsters with low rate
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
30th October 2019 18:41:09

I see lack of creativity in here, even KZ himself had better halloween ideas.

Halloween Event Idea
- Looting Spooky Candy Canes or Halloween Pumpkins from dark creatures, which this can be consumed in a halloween shop.
- Halloween raids & creatures
- Halloween Quest which has two alternate endings (Do you have a good soul or a bad soul?)

How hard can it be?
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
30th October 2019 20:58:54

Horrible event..congrats to this patetic administration.
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
30th October 2019 21:00:26 (Last edited 30th October 2019 21:06:40)

Quoting Isak Sworder:

Halloween Event Idea
- Looting Spooky Candy Canes or Halloween Pumpkins from dark creatures, which this can be consumed in a halloween shop.
- Halloween Quest which has two alternate endings (Do you have a good soul or a bad soul?)

How hard can it be?

Depends on team, if just GM Shadow (no lua skils, no mapping skilsl) and GM Siegfried (rather busy, low mapping skills) help forever busy Administration, then yes - it is hard. The situation will not be improved by the fact that Deadpool - he lobbed dungeon changes - and Huligan - he lobbed removing rule 6, probably joined the team as supporters, but not coders. Moreover, the inability to release not finished update, hinder possibility to release smaller changes (like proper Halloween Event) based on lua. There is just possibility to release map changes and blocking new places with stones.

-- Quillon
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
30th October 2019 21:28:44 (Last edited 30th October 2019 21:30:58)

Quoting Devilish Spectre:
Quoting Isak Sworder:

Halloween Event Idea

How hard can it be?

Depends on team, if just GM Shadow (no lua skils, no mapping skilsl) and GM Siegfried (rather busy, low mapping skills) help forever busy Administration, then yes - it is hard. The situation will not be improved by the fact that Deadpool - he lobbed dungeon changes - and Huligan - he lobbed removing rule 6, probably joined the team as supporters, but not coders. Moreover, the inability to release not finished update, hinder possibility to release smaller changes (like proper Halloween Event) based on lua. There is just possibility to release map changes and blocking new places with stones.

-- Quillon

Do you still think the remove of rule 6 is an bad thing? What i remeber you was coming closer too agree with my idea? Just boring to see that you around here flame people.

Staff working alot on new changes, that one thing i can promise the community. I did the steam movie for the team and tried help you out with ideas for a while ago. Sadly not much time to even play Zezenia.

Edit: I was bringing the dungeon change not Deadpool. Not the way it came up ingame but less cooldown and other use of the dungeon tickets, but the start too try with this.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
30th October 2019 22:03:04 (Last edited 2nd November 2019 14:47:43)

Deleted
1 2