4th November 2019 18:07:30 GM Shadow View post »
Sir Persia Thecat
Player

Elysium
Level 373
Warrior
3rd November 2019 17:19:12

My view of the game!
I play for a long time, stopping and coming back for several years. Currently the game is very bland and unmotivating in my view.
Elysium game, very low xp rate where you can only do xp if you play for hours and hours or in groups, but the game does not have enough players to play together, thus causing a very low xp and leaving the game repetitive for not having good hunting areas and with a motivating xp.
Task system to gain extremely boring skills, where you have to hunt monsters that you can't kill or hunt others for hours to gain low skills.
Players stop playing in a short time because it is demotivating and difficult, and old players sell their characters for not seeing evolution in the game.
My suggestion, mine!
- stop forcing players to do task, delete the system and put a training one.
- improve and respawn the game for low and high lvl, thus resulting in faster xp gain.
More open maps.
Monster with fewer lives.
I'm tired of this game being boring and demotivating, nowadays everyone works and studies, has family and does not want to stay 4 hours in front of a computer to earn 1 lvl.
Just my opinion of another tired and demostivated player.:/:/:(
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
3rd November 2019 21:58:26

Well I agreed in training system.. Current one is totally failure.. Bring back training system with mobs and some bonus if you are premmy account only...or stay with current one but non exaust for advance hitting mobs so ppl active can gets more skills than non active players.

About respawns experience etc.. that 33% hp reduce monstesrs make my hunts more confort idk if its only me.. but monsters have so much hp i think and make it too bored for hunt.. tasks boss etc..

I think reduce HP of monsters will be one solution..
Mazras
Player

Elysium
Level 49
Mage
4th November 2019 01:06:42

Would be nice for the halloween event thats going on about increased spawn rate and lowered hp, to stay forever. Feels nicer this way
Zul
Player

Elysium
Level 192
Warrior
4th November 2019 01:16:03

Agreed on the hp reduction thats in this event, feels so much more fun and exciting to go hunt and do tasks or whatever.

The hp ratio has always been a problem for solo plays. About the respawn rate, i don't think i want that but, can really screw you over sometimes with that fast of respawning. (Feels good when killing bosses tho)
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
4th November 2019 02:26:47 (Last edited 4th November 2019 02:28:25)

Well spawn rate make a lot of diferent in boss.. I did 10 Zorvaruk tasks in those days without that i provably do 4 max.. because is so tired wait 6 minuts per mob.
About hp.. at least 20% hp less of mobs will be great! i hope staff take look at this..
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
4th November 2019 16:41:45

You need premium status to improve your skills which is kinda retarded. Training should be free and making tasks should be premium, this kinda makes it less pay to win but let me guess that will never happen.

Solution
Skills should advance while you are hunting or attacking a player, simply the classic way to make sure players are active when they are increasing skills otherwise it's just pay2win. By accomplishing this feature gives opportunity to create more brewing potions (skills advances faster potion) and also making players more active in the game to grind for the skills.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Fun fact they don't mention that you need premium time to improve your skills because they don't wanna scare the players away ;)
GM Shadow
Game Master

4th November 2019 18:07:30 (Last edited 4th November 2019 18:08:36)

Glad to hear this style of event with reduced monster health is popular - a reduction of all monster health may be a possibility in the future.

Regarding training - You can certainly train for free on monsters while afk as many players do. To say you need premium time to increase skills is not quite correct, knowing on PvP worlds that can be difficult. Everyone has their preference and we are always open to differing opinions.

GM Shadow
Sir Persia Thecat
Player

Elysium
Level 373
Warrior
4th November 2019 18:08:47

the staff has a gold mine in their hands,
but it looks like they don't want to make money
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
4th November 2019 19:05:15

The event was very fruitful, but I have my caveats about events like this:

double exp or any other event that makes uplevel easier turns out to be facilitating something that shouldn't be so easy.

Decreasing the lives of monsters is not a good idea as it will probably increase the money made by 40-50% and will also drop many rare boss items.

The South American community is looking forward to some position regarding some possibility of making any South America transfer-enabled server. As quoted by Mart, this transfer could be charged for each character.
Human Barrel
Player

Pharos
Level 368
Ranger
5th November 2019 01:46:09

Quoting El Mart:
About respawns experience etc.. that 33% hp reduce monstesrs make my hunts more confort idk if its only me.. but monsters have so much hp i think and make it too bored for hunt.. tasks boss etc..

I think reduce HP of monsters will be one solution..

Signed +1, if reduce hp monsters in 33% can be better for all, It would be interesting to kill bosses more fast !
1 2