Taderyus
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Warrior
13th November 2019 16:58:57 (Last edited 13th November 2019 17:01:53)

Amigo Personal Hace Unos Dias Mi PJ Llamado Pirulino Fogosin, Tenia En El Banco Una Cantidad De Dinero Aproximadamente De 10kk y, Hoy 13/11/2019 Entre En Ese PJ Y Vi que Mi Pj Estaba En La Ciudad De Eidos Ya Que Anteriormente El Pj Era Lvl 4 y Estaba En La Ciudad De Ellaria Y Ahora Fue Trasladado A Eidos Pero Sin El Balance. Personal Quisiera Saber Que Paso Y Si Me Podrian Resolver

Por Favor Ayuda...Al Mundo Donde Tenia El Balance Es Mundo Elysium

POR FAVOR AYUDA PERSONAL

Personal Friend A few days ago My PJ Called Pirulino Fogosin, I had in the bank an amount of money of approximately 10kk and, today 11/13/2019 I entered that PJ and I saw that my Pj was in the city of Eidos since previously the Pj It was Lvl 4 and it was in the city of Ellaria and now it was transferred to Eidos but without the balance. Staff I would like to know what happened and if they could solve me

Please Help ... The World Where I Had Balance Is Elysium World

PLEASE PERSONAL HELP
Snyzor
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
13th November 2019 17:14:36

This is interesting, never seen this before.

I mean no offence to you what so ever, but from what I am gathering from the translated text is that, you once had 10kk in your bank, and when you entered the game today, you noticed your char level 4 and in Eidos, when it was previously level 4 and in ellaria, but have no bank balance now.

It seems you were either hacked or something else that I cannot explain. But bank balances don't just disappear like that.

I have never heard this before so it could be something new.

Try writing an email to support@playzezenia.com, and explain your situation. Hopefully the staff can help you.

Goodluck!
Taderyus
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Warrior
13th November 2019 17:24:41

No Creo Que Haiga Sido Hackeado Porque Ya Que El Pj Donde Tenia La Cantidad De Dinero Es Como Mi Caja Fuerte Ahy Guarde Todo Incluso Tengo Pruebas De Que No eh Sido Hackeado Porque El Mismo Pj De Donde Desaparecio El Dinero Tiene Una Casa En El Juego Y La Casa Permanece Intacta Con Sus Items Adentro Por Eso Digo Que No Eh Sido Robado Ni Nada.....Lo Que Se Me Viene A La Mente Es Que Como El Pj Es Viejo Y Tiene Aņos Creado Pues Cuando Hicieron La Actualizacion De Que Los Personajes Nuevos Nacen En Eidos Ya En Ese Entonces Mi Pj Estaba Creado Y Estaba En Ellaria Y Como Nunca Fue De Utilizar El Pj Si no Como Dije Antes Solo Lo Use Como Caja Fuerte...

Personal Necesito Ayuda

I don't think I've been hacked because since the Pj where I had the amount of money is like my safe Ahy Save everything I have proof that I haven't been hacked because the same Pj from where the money disappeared has a house in the game And The House Remains Intact With Its Items Inside That I Say That It Hasn't Been Stolen Or Nothing ..... What comes to mind is that since the Pj is old and has been created for years when they made the update that New Characters Are Born In Eidos Already At That Time My Pj Was Created And Was In Ellaria And As I Never Was To Use The Pj If I Didn't Like I Said Before Just Use It As A Safe ...

I need Personal Help
Snyzor
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
13th November 2019 17:29:14 (Last edited 13th November 2019 17:32:21)

" What comes to mind is that since the Pj is old and has been created for years when they made the update that New Characters Are Born In Eidos Already At That Time My Pj Was Created And Was In Ellaria"

I understand, but I have had a few characters that were in the same boat, and when the update happened I had a level 4 character in Ellaria. It never got transferred back to Eidos, till this day. It is still in Ellaria. So I don't know how this can happen to you like that.

That being said, the best thing you can do is send an email to support@playzezenia.com

They can personally help you further with your issue. Just be patient in waiting for a response from the staff. Just know they will reach you!
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th November 2019 17:29:54

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Snyzor
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior