1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
18th November 2019 12:58:44 GM Shadow View post »
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
18th November 2019 17:11:08 (Last edited 18th November 2019 17:13:44)

Reduce hp of monsters is necesary, about spells.. shaman and warlocks needs aoe spells for pvpe only ,hitting less than pyros and his respective bests spells.. warlocks hits little more than shamsns and done...about rangers dont know.. i mean crit set they hits1k+ every second so if reduce hp of mobs kill 1x1 will be ok experience so dont know.. Also increase experience of some mobs those who are lonely like Unholys , linces, murauders, devils , volcanics etc
Cevarosky
Premium

Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
20th November 2019 06:38:39

It should be noted that most of those showing dissatisfaction with experience balancing are from 2x servers. If it is difficult for you, imagine for those who are 1x servers, as is my case. I haven't been playing for over 6 months now and the hunt I had most experience was in the Legionnaires, at 1.1kk xp / h, I need 6kk xp to advance a level. It is absurd to spend 6 hours to advance 1 level. I apologize for the translator's English.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
20th November 2019 22:41:10

Quoting El Mart:
Reduce hp of monsters is necesary, about spells.. shaman and warlocks needs aoe spells for pvpe only ,hitting less than pyros and his respective bests spells.. warlocks hits little more than shamsns and done...about rangers dont know.. i mean crit set they hits1k+ every second so if reduce hp of mobs kill 1x1 will be ok experience so dont know.. Also increase experience of some mobs those who are lonely like Unholys , linces, murauders, devils , volcanics etc

Reducing hp of mobs does not balance class , stop being negligent because you are a warrior . If you reduce hp of mobs nothing will get balanced only more exp/h for every class which in all will benefit warriors and pyros even more .

Can someone reply to the thread with at least half a brain. @baltas WHERE ARE YOU AT !
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
21st November 2019 01:41:15

Quoting Caste:
Quoting El Mart:

Reducing hp of mobs does not balance class , stop being negligent because you are a warrior . If you reduce hp of mobs nothing will get balanced only more exp/h for every class which in all will benefit warriors and pyros even more .

Can someone reply to the thread with at least half a brain. @baltas WHERE ARE YOU AT !

You read everything caste?
I hope someone who has neurons responds to me, not one who lost them to crack
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
1st December 2019 04:20:27

Quoting GM Shadow:
There are some changes planned for the update we hope will bring us back to a better balance between the classes when it comes to EXP gain. Over the years the game and players have changed, and will continue to in the future. Adjustments will always be needed as we go forward~

Please continue to provide constructive feeback and ideas. We will be looking to improve old spells, add new ones, and make each class more fun and unique in the future as well!

GM Shadow

Im Waiting...
i wanna more for make more and more!!!!!
Hail Mary!!!
1 2