1 2 3
Last »
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
25th November 2019 22:47:47

It is about time to do the right thing and close Novus … the newest server always with single digit players online. The most ive seen all week was during prime time and it was I think 14 or 15 online . When new comers play on Pharos I always ask them why not Novus and I was expecting there reply "dead server I don't see a future in it, might as well play where players are "

I am sure a lot of non pvp players on Novus will cry that they don't want to be "forced" into pvp in Pharos even though most have been kicked by me and already fought previous war. My suggestion let those people in Elysium and give them something special like some premium scrolls and or some sort of cool item .

It is time for change , nobody likes seeing this
Elysium
Novus
Pharos
Total

I rest my case,
Papai Caste
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
25th November 2019 22:50:03

Maybe by closing Novus you can start bringing and idea of making a new server . My suggestion is to make a speed rate like Everath. I don't like speed rates but ive noticed during every server peeks Everath was always most populated .

I would close Novus and wait a few months for new server !
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
26th November 2019 01:46:32

Your arguments are invalid... Lets me take look on h-exp gained.
Top 50 exps
14 from novus
13 from pharos

Lets characters online doesnt means there are people playing. I can put 15 mcs if you want incease "population". but well.. If you want close a server it will be one with full clone stuff and botted characters right? instead one clean.. Full fullshits always coming from your mounth..

Also make a new server will change NOTHING.

There are a lot of thinks for work instead open a new fail server..
1. balance exp/h for all clases.
2. make a real guide for newcomers everyday 2-3 msg of players, dont know how to train, how to put hockeys, use spells , dont even know how to use boat.
3. add any think to do with CASH because at high lvl you dont need it for anything and your balance just climb up
4. any diferent system to keep training without exaust ( you can make something like old days fibbonasi for keep training for CASH ) or idk.. but something for keep training without exaust.. so people need at least focus in-game, leave char online, or be active a little more... with difficulty rising exponentially.
5. for my point of view, we need south american server. and it can be novus or pharos.. with posibility to transfer paying some cards and with limited stuff on.
6. Reduce hp of mobs
7. Incease experience scrolls from 10% to 25% OR to 50% but 1 max daily and 1-2 hours .
8. Brewing potions should be more strongs if its better one. not just time increase.

Staff is reading forum just not answering, that's why i put those ideas here.

@caste.
Good luck with your full clone and botted chars sever mate! you're welcome in novus when you want fight.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
26th November 2019 02:57:59 (Last edited 26th November 2019 03:15:00)

Quoting El Mart:

@caste.
Good luck with your full clone and botted chars sever mate! you're welcome in novus when you want fight.

Are you ok ? You really do make me laugh .

If only 13 people exp in novus then of course only 13 will be on top pages … concept ?

Close a dead server that nobody plays and maybe open a speed server in future . it will change a lot especially people online .
Speed rate will always have more then Novus 5-15 online. Plus you always run from real servers didn't you enjoy Everath ? I wouldn't play speed rate, but to be fair it seemed to be Zezenias most populated and attracted lots of people .

Edit: Experienced gained weekly top 50 - Novus :10

I do agree a lot of things need to be fixed and more help for new commers would be nice . Closing novus and opening a new server right away wont change much . Close novus have 2 servers with not as terrible numbers on, fix and balance things an in few months open a server that would get populated.
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
26th November 2019 03:30:18

Quoting Caste:
Quoting El Mart:

@caste.

Are you ok ? You really do make me laugh .

If only 13 people exp in novus then of course only 13 will be on top pages … concept ?

Close a dead server that nobody plays and maybe open a speed server in future . it will change a lot especially people online .
Speed rate will always have more then Novus 5-15 online. Plus you always run from real servers didn't you enjoy Everath ? I wouldn't play speed rate, but to be fair it seemed to be Zezenias most populated and attracted lots of people .

Edit: Experienced gained weekly top 50 - Novus :10

I do agree a lot of things need to be fixed and more help for new commers would be nice . Closing novus and opening a new server right away wont change much . Close novus have 2 servers with not as terrible numbers on, fix and balance things an in few months open a server that would get populated.

Of course will change ..Just pharos ppl will keep playing.. you dont understand i think.. we just cant EVEN play with lvl 300 with rise of peace, WE need new thinks to do only, something for keep staying online not just train 5 min and leave game. because this game dont let you grow up your power more faster than this..any reason for make money.. for donate.. or something...also.. if you want pvp at high lvls you should fight against others guys from n.a. or europe. just check makavelly how he walks at his 400 xD!,
Dr Gopdog
Player

Pharos
Level 210
Mage
26th November 2019 11:24:56

just change the host from pharos to server br and then do a merge.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
26th November 2019 17:53:42

Speed rate server is Pharos.... 3x all levels and many double exp events to 6x...

On everath u reach lvl 300 and up on 1x....

Stupid post.

One good thing to do is: move Pharos host to Brazil and merge Novus to Pharos.

Cya.
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
26th November 2019 17:59:45

Vote for reset + huge balance (it means unblancing in any other direction) update, or just path, just small fix.
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
26th November 2019 19:34:15

Doesn't matter if you close a server, open a new one, reset the game etc.. you will have the same amount of players. The PVE is bone chillingly boring and the only reason people play this game for a little bit is the pvp at lower levels is kind of fun, other than that there is many more enjoyable fun servers all around in every aspect like medivia or retrocores or i hate to say it even rl tibia is less borting than zezenia. No one wants to play this type of game anymore. The systems that once made this game unique are already implemented in most other ots and rl tibia itself, zezenias time has passed.

Ryan~
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
27th November 2019 00:20:10

Yeah I agree Novus has got to go. Merge with Pharos.

Create a new server in Brazil (1x). After some time(or right away) allow people from Pharos to switch over to that world with perhaps a % of their experience being reduced by (3x) to make it fair so it doesn't get polluted with high levels.

Zezenia needs a more dedicated/motivated staff team that is willing to experiment with new features.

Reward the South American community already with a server near them.
1 2 3
Last »