1 2 3 4
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
27th November 2019 02:00:07

Quoting Soraka:
Yeah I agree Novus has got to go. Merge with Pharos.

Create a new server in Brazil (1x). After some time(or right away) allow people from Pharos to switch over to that world with perhaps a % of their experience being reduced by (3x) to make it fair so it doesn't get polluted with high levels.

Zezenia needs a more dedicated/motivated staff team that is willing to experiment with new features.

Reward the South American community already with a server near them.

13 on top 50 exp today from pharos
13 on top 50 exp today from novus.

Why you should close a clean server instead one with full botted characters and clone stuff? :smartass:
Trollkarlenn
Player

Pharos
Level 106
Mage
27th November 2019 02:19:22

Just do a merge give novus some boost and change locstion in sa so we can war for real new server Will last 2 months then back to 10 player IF u dont make same server as everath then u can alwsys lvl fast and make comeback. Merge should be now cuz 2 servers around 15-20 ppl on esch serv merge we can move up to 40 and have a good fight
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
27th November 2019 13:48:24 (Last edited 27th November 2019 13:49:18)

https://imgur.com/xxWPi9T

I got a proposal: change name Novus to server of mart so he can play hahahaha
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th November 2019 15:06:06

Quoting Safrax:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
27th November 2019 21:54:00

Quoting Soraka:

Create a new server in Brazil (1x). After some time(or right away) allow people from Pharos to switch over to that world with perhaps a % of their experience being reduced by (3x) to make it fair so it doesn't get polluted with high levels.

Zezenia needs a more dedicated/motivated staff team that is willing to experiment with new features.

I agree , merge already only seeing 3 people on in Novus is a joke . Reward people who cry and afraid of North Americans and European pvp with a south American server in the future , I was thinking a non pvp server like Elysium since they don't like to fight anyway.

People who want Pharos to South American server are really funny and char lovers who don't donate :) . Do you know that the owner needs to make money right …

Its funny they say they lag 300+ yet only new owner Karmelita was lagging in the last battle . How come when Lawliet or Tom played Karmelita they did not lag in war ? These guys crying they lag in Pharos only say that because they die . I bet if they paid out they wouldn't be crying as much .
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
27th November 2019 21:57:50

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Safrax:

You made my day .

El Novus.
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
27th November 2019 23:50:33 (Last edited 27th November 2019 23:56:05)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Soraka:

I agree , merge already only seeing 3 people on in Novus is a joke . Reward people who cry and afraid of North Americans and European pvp with a south American server in the future , I was thinking a non pvp server like Elysium since they don't like to fight anyway.

People who want Pharos to South American server are really funny and char lovers who don't donate :) . Do you know that the owner needs to make money right …

Its funny they say they lag 300+ yet only new owner Karmelita was lagging in the last battle . How come when Lawliet or Tom played Karmelita they did not lag in war ? These guys crying they lag in Pharos only say that because they die . I bet if they paid out they wouldn't be crying as much .

You dont have problems for play in Br server then. You shoould have better conection than us for sure!.. Nobody is going to play new server, also same if its a merge without change host..
idk why you always focus atention in what we are doing.. Better focus in fight instead make a stupid bored server always in pz or leave it if you are x30 like always.. That server were good when Archerxs and his brs friends plays.. they love fight like me , not you or your gringo team. bb fan.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
28th November 2019 00:12:48 (Last edited 28th November 2019 00:16:31)

Oh stinky mart , you cry too much . you died 6x in 3 days then retired pharos and buy a char on dead server … if you really liked fighting like you said then you wouldn't of went to dead server with no enemies . You have no logic and no room for a server I play . I always kicked you and I always will . You just know if pharos and novus merge history will repeat itself and that's why you cry on forum to have your own server. You might as well play Elysium if you don't like to fight .

You and your team of brs and vennys will always be a laughing stock to me and my gringo team :)

See you on merge.

Elysium
Novus
Pharos
Total

Dr Gopdog
Player

Pharos
Level 210
Mage
28th November 2019 15:59:04 (Last edited 28th November 2019 15:59:24)

Cream you were born by savage and archerxz please make silence.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
9th December 2019 22:49:33

Elysium
Novus
Pharos

Time to close novus ?
1 2 3 4