Show staff replies in this thread
23rd December 2019 13:13:13 Administration View post »
23rd December 2019 14:57:26 Administration View post »
Magnii
Player

Elysium
Level 240
Mage
23rd December 2019 02:48:24 (Last edited 23rd December 2019 04:29:16)

So after even uninstalling zezenia, deleting %appdata% folder, and reinstalling, I am still running into a problem with my client crashing...

This happened to me when I downloaded the test server and the same thing happened to me, and I KNEW this was going to be a problem for me when the update launched....

I login my character screen no problem.... can see my characters..... then when I goto login, the first time everything was black, i had no equipment or anything. (I know this i just a glitch).... and boom client crashes.... then I goto launch client again and its fine.... I then enter my info and login my character screen, try to enter my character again and the client crashes.....

what is going on? all my drivers are up to date... I play Tibia no problems. I play WoW No problems.... i dont understand.

EDIT: I have been informed from other users through PM's here on the site, that they are having the same issue since this update.... Bummed I cannot even play at all.. :/
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
23rd December 2019 12:31:29

i have a client crash after completing task there are window "networking error occured (#65, 266/311)
Administration
Staff

23rd December 2019 13:13:13

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. If you are experiencing a client crash, please follow these steps to help us get to the bottom of the issue:

1. Download this registry file to your computer. This will enable crash dumps for Zezenia Online and capture crash details once they happen.

2. Double click this file to apply it on your computer.

3. Open Zezenia and reproduce the crash.

4. Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog, and enter the path "%LOCALAPPDATA%" in this dialog.

5. Navigate to the "ZezeniaDumps" directory in this folder, and find the dump file in this directory.

6. Share this file with support@playzezenia.com. You can use send.firefox.com to upload files privately.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Magnii
Player

Elysium
Level 240
Mage
23rd December 2019 13:30:46

Done. I have did the steps above. and emailed you guys the dump file.
Administration
Staff

23rd December 2019 14:57:26 (Last edited 23rd December 2019 17:41:32)

Thank you for your assistance! This was an issue with certain older CPU's, and is corrected in the latest client update.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff