1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
30th December 2019 02:01:16 GM Shadow View post »
Xorro
Sage

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
30th December 2019 16:49:44

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Just remove the speed buffs already, it ruins the PvP. Most OP spell in zezenia raise of pace just fucking remove it already and replace it with something else a nice buff or something. Those 400-500 lvls are running out of my screen in like half a second, it can't be fun to PvP like that.

Remove raise of pace and remove either legerity talent or speed potion

Also Eidos is very bugged and there is abuse spot where you can enter protection zone with pk.
I hope mapper is very proud of his creation, can't even create a nice piece of map.

Zezenia is like miles away from begin good at mapping,u asking why?The lack of spirites what this game have is close to fuckin zero.Of course overall map could be done better and i have to agree, but sadly the time ,what took to make this update(7months)live, should be made way more faster than this little fix.

Zezenia is a brutal game take it :)
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
30th December 2019 22:12:21

Quoting Xorro:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
Just remove the speed buffs already, it ruins the PvP. Most OP spell in zezenia raise of pace just fucking remove it already and replace it with something else a nice buff or something. Those 400-500 lvls are running out of my screen in like half a second, it can't be fun to PvP like that.

Remove raise of pace and remove either legerity talent or speed potion

Also Eidos is very bugged and there is abuse spot where you can enter protection zone with pk.
I hope mapper is very proud of his creation, can't even create a nice piece of map.

Zezenia is like miles away from begin good at mapping,u asking why?The lack of spirites what this game have is close to fuckin zero.Of course overall map could be done better and i have to agree, but sadly the time ,what took to make this update(7months)live, should be made way more faster than this little fix.

Zezenia is a brutal game take it :)

Someone said improved Eidos? Sadly nobody checked NPCs, Geoff still see huge secret stones in depo, nobody noticed it - who cares.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Anyway Ian, Akolix was the inspiration to create this NPC is still f****n true.

Moreover Eidos is full of minor map bugs, too many to share as screenshots.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
30th December 2019 22:13:28

LOL what a joke game zezenia has become.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
30th December 2019 22:53:32

Quoting Chronic Spears:
LOL what a joke game zezenia has become.

What a joke you've always been, elyboy .

You where irrelevant when you played, even more when you retired .
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
30th December 2019 22:59:02 (Last edited 30th December 2019 23:08:30)

Quoting Xorro:
Of course overall map could be done better and i have to agree, but sadly the time ,what took to make this update(7months)live, should be made way more faster than this little fix.

Eidos was just edited (80 % map is same) and for sure not improved from mapping point o view. Even for layman-mapper it should take like few days, maybe few weeks, for sure not 7 months. From what I see, new mapper made also many mistakes:
- he used oldest sprites which do not fit to the rest,
- he used no-border grounds and mixed them with other no-border grounds,
- he put the trees at wrong sqms,
- he doesn't understand how the bugged perspective works, can be used, but must must be always logically covered with bigger item placed south-east from bugged sqm,
- he used mud borders to decorate deposit, sic!, what a ugly idea, mud borders were added long long time ago to provisional fix some places, to make no-border mud ground more friendly in mapping.

Another thing is that Zezenia use partially OpenTibia Sprite Pack without any credits at site. Shame.
Xorro
Sage

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
30th December 2019 23:27:10

Everyone have to notice that people from old staff left even owner has changed.Does it mean it was a good change ?No
Halloween event,santa event,double, everything was done by other guys.What magically new owner did to bring this game from grave ?Many things they e said to community and almost zero of them werent finished or made.Major shit never came to live.Map is of course a problem but all of this shit is a problem that can not be fixed until close or touch by a GOD
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
31st December 2019 00:00:16 (Last edited 31st December 2019 00:01:06)

When I heard they were going to revamp Eidos this was not I had in mind! It got more uglier, those who approved this are dumb and has no respect for zezenia. It doesn't matter if there isn't enough sprites for mapping how did they create caerfa, culthan and ben qarassih back in the days with old sprites, even Ellaria is too good for zezenia at this point from every update I see this city being more uglier adding houses without windows lmao.

Good luck with the mapping part, the smallest problem that became the biggest problem.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
31st December 2019 01:34:33

Quoting Devilish Spectre:
Anyway Ian, Akolix was the inspiration to create this NPC is still f****n true.

Quoting Xorro:
Map is of course a problem but all of this shit is a problem that can not be fixed until close or touch by a GOD

1 2