« First
3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
31st December 2019 03:52:28 Administration View post »
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
3rd January 2020 15:18:27

Quoting El Mart:
Quoting Gudnite:
Both servs are the same exp rate and you got to play for free without war so dont be complaining about compensation, that's like a new nonpvp world opening. me making a character lvl 10 then saying I want to transfer to elysium but with compensation of 500x because it's been out for 8 years, not the way it works

You are talking like that because you dont play in novus... I spend a lot of time doing 33% less than Pharos, much harden that this one, I played both servers...also, i did lots lvls x1 in everath frtom 191 to 262 and didnt get a shit in those times.. as always staff will listen gringo team instead brs, who haved spend more time playing this game than your fuking team...

Hope this server get close for open new one host in South american at least...

1. You buy ‘El Mart’ at lvl 255 on a free open server don’t act like you leveled from 1
2. Everath was a SPEED RATE, it took what 2 weeks to obtain 200, and yes you where compensated with some exp..
3. Dreams do come true , I heard next server will be South American hosted Non-pvp. Perfect for someone who runs from war like you !
4. For freedom message sewutz
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
3rd January 2020 15:37:51

Quoting Caste:
Quoting El Mart:
Quoting Gudnite:
Both servs are the same exp rate and you got to play for free without war so dont be complaining about compensation, that's like a new nonpvp world opening. me making a character lvl 10 then saying I want to transfer to elysium but with compensation of 500x because it's been out for 8 years, not the way it works

You are talking like that because you dont play in novus... I spend a lot of time doing 33% less than Pharos, much harden that this one, I played both servers...also, i did lots lvls x1 in everath frtom 191 to 262 and didnt get a shit in those times.. as always staff will listen gringo team instead brs, who haved spend more time playing this game than your fuking team...

Hope this server get close for open new one host in South american at least...

1. You buy ‘El Mart’ at lvl 255 on a free open server don’t act like you leveled from 1
2. Everath was a SPEED RATE, it took what 2 weeks to obtain 200, and yes you where compensated with some exp..
3. Dreams do come true , I heard next server will be South American hosted Non-pvp. Perfect for someone who runs from war like you !
4. For freedom message sewutz

1. I dont buy that character , ITs were a present and i get it at lvl 200
2. No, i dont get any compensation because they changed experience table latter
3. Nice to hear! but i already did my all goals ingame in pvp server.
4. 4-5 brs at pharos make you live in pz whole time.. lvl 550 for nothing mate... fuking charlover always crying that's why nobody play in pharos.. Archerxz and Savage were only good enemys for fight every day
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
3rd January 2020 16:07:37

Novus will reopen for the second season.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
3rd January 2020 16:10:36

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
Novus will reopen for the second season.

As non pvp s.a server
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
3rd January 2020 21:45:54

If u not gonna give any boost dont force me to play pharos reduce my exp and let me go elysium.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
3rd January 2020 21:56:28

Let me throw my pyro after merge to the dustbin xD
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
3rd January 2020 22:36:32 (Last edited 3rd January 2020 22:37:07)

Quoting Mackie:
Lmfao you must be retarded . Top mage/score Pharos 3 years . Top lvl mage novus , Murl retire 4 months ago = 8 months of free exp .
You guys are complaining you won’t have dancore skills .. a guy who has been training for probably 6 years .. you say it’s fair you get same skills as him from 10 months of training .
Go to school please .

Pharos players play longer and praise them for that, they should have bigger level and skills. But there was exp x 3 for a long time so there should be compensation for it.

In my opinion give merge at a later time. You can see that it moved players to the game. Merging these worlds will immediately reduce the number of players than they are separately ;)
Magnii
Player

Elysium
Level 240
Mage
4th January 2020 02:40:44

Quoting Administration:
The Zezenia Online New Year's Update is here! As always, the game will update itself when you log in. Steam users may need to restart the Steam client to get the update. Alternatively, you can download Zezenia here.

What's New

- Evil Snowman Raid: watch out for the Evil Snowman, who has come to terrorize the citizens of Karkkila!
- Winter Event: all snow and ice monsters now drop 25% more loot and experience! This event will be on for the time being.
- Santa Claus has left town for another year.
- Hovering over the Stamina bar now displays the time left to regeneration.
- Stamina is no longer consumed when creating arrows or food.
- The Degrees of Initiation quest now displays labelled kill counters.
- The Log chat tab is now second in order.
- Fight mode is now always enabled in the Log chat tab.
- Bug fixes.
- Thank you to community member Stormy for providing new sprites!

On Novus

The first season of Novus will end on Sunday January 5th, 2020. On this date, the server will close, and all characters will be transferred to Pharos.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

The first season will end Jan 5th, nice. When will there be another "season" to play? To be fair, I think it would be best to announce the length of the season planned for another gameworld if that's the road you guys choose, just to be fair to the playerbase so they know how long they have playing a "Season".

Cheers, I'd like to play a new world, pvp, pvp enf, non pvp, whatever, Id like to play the game in a different play style anyways ^^. Goodluck :) Maybe a team will let me join them :P
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
4th January 2020 14:31:18

Quoting Sppecjal:
Quoting Mackie:
Lmfao you must be retarded . Top mage/score Pharos 3 years . Top lvl mage novus , Murl retire 4 months ago = 8 months of free exp .
You guys are complaining you won’t have dancore skills .. a guy who has been training for probably 6 years .. you say it’s fair you get same skills as him from 10 months of training .
Go to school please .

Pharos players play longer and praise them for that, they should have bigger level and skills. But there was exp x 3 for a long time so there should be compensation for it.

In my opinion give merge at a later time. You can see that it moved players to the game. Merging these worlds will immediately reduce the number of players than they are separately ;)

Elysium Online 26
Novus Online 3
Pharos Online 14
Total 43

You are worried the players in novus will get reduced ... from what 3 to 1 ....
Vem Pra Live
Player

Pharos
Level 132
Warrior
4th January 2020 16:57:16

Cream will be hunted on all new or will play good on your server :smartass: :smartass: :smartass: codemaster
« First
3 4 5 6