1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
31st December 2019 03:52:28 Administration View post »
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
31st December 2019 19:06:22 (Last edited 31st December 2019 19:07:04)

Quoting Caste:
I was making more experience on 2x Pharos then 3x . Potions , new monsters, experience scrolls all come on 2x .
Compensation for skills would be fair . Level would be a joke .

But at that time what you had x3 on Pharos, others on Novus had x2. What do I care when you did more exp? We're not talking about you right now.

Quoting Dacnore:
So? Was it fair compensation for Platon and Everath players in the first place and be forced into merge, why would you deserve a compensation rofl.

Everath players have added levels, why not Novus players?
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
31st December 2019 19:52:38

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Sppecjal:
but earlier it was x 3 for a long time ;)

So? Was it fair compensation for Platon and Everath players in the first place and be forced into merge, why would you deserve a compensation rofl.

Ofc it was unfair but what was lvl disaventage after that merge

Cuz after novus pharos it Will be 200 lvls beetwen novus top 1 and pharos. Also we can See your platons chars are top 1 in skill So it was fair lets see where Will be top 1 skill on novus after merge like top 50?

I don't care about the lvl gap, i care about the fairness. Why would 1 year old server have to have their exp boosted to match 3 year old servers lvls which has Platon and Everath old chars as well.

Every new server and merge my 10 year old chars lvls and skills feel more of a joke. But i keep them up to date pretty decent. What about those who are not so active?
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
31st December 2019 19:55:19

Quoting Sppecjal:
Quoting Caste:
I was making more experience on 2x Pharos then 3x . Potions , new monsters, experience scrolls all come on 2x .
Compensation for skills would be fair . Level would be a joke .

But at that time what you had x3 on Pharos, others on Novus had x2. What do I care when you did more exp? We're not talking about you right now.

Quoting Dacnore:

Everath players have added levels, why not Novus players?

Cuz majority of lvls done on Everath was made on 1x
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
31st December 2019 20:31:58

Quoting Dacnore:

Exactly;) And most lvls on Pharos on exp x 3, but Novus x2.

For example: 230 lvl have 500kk expa, after marge: 500kk * 3/2 = 750kk. So its only so so 265 lvl
3/2 - because a most lvl on Pharos on exp x 3, and i Novus x 2

And so everyone knows that it will not be adequate anyway because higher lvls earn more exp.

Dancore: It won't change anything, it will only encourage people from Novus to play. More pepole, more fun :)
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
31st December 2019 21:56:37

%boost for novus players? how much? i lvled my whole lvls x2 and like 1 year training only.. i cant do nothing against 10 years characters training or more than 1 year with x3 on experience ...
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
31st December 2019 23:17:12

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Sppecjal:
but earlier it was x 3 for a long time ;)

Ofc it was unfair but what was lvl disaventage after that merge

Cuz after novus pharos it Will be 200 lvls beetwen novus top 1 and pharos. Also we can See your platons chars are top 1 in skill So it was fair lets see where Will be top 1 skill on novus after merge like top 50?

I don't care about the lvl gap, i care about the fairness. Why would 1 year old server have to have their exp boosted to match 3 year old servers lvls which has Platon and Everath old chars as well.

Every new server and merge my 10 year old chars lvls and skills feel more of a joke. But i keep them up to date pretty decent. What about those who are not so active?

Ah yeah but they are forced to play with chars older and thats ok in your eyes?
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
1st January 2020 02:07:49

Why embarass urselfs like that.. top players immediately showing fear, ofc Novus will have compensation.

Don't try to force weird stuff out ur anxiety, just saying.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st January 2020 04:24:27

Quoting Sppecjal:
Quoting Dacnore:

Exactly;) And most lvls on Pharos on exp x 3, but Novus x2.

For example: 230 lvl have 500kk expa, after marge: 500kk * 3/2 = 750kk. So its only so so 265 lvl
3/2 - because a most lvl on Pharos on exp x 3, and i Novus x 2

And so everyone knows that it will not be adequate anyway because higher lvls earn more exp.

Dancore: It won't change anything, it will only encourage people from Novus to play. More pepole, more fun :)

-Most lvls done on Pharos was on 3x, nah. people gained more lvls in numbers yes but in exp they gained a lot more after that.

That kind of exp makes people play only for a month, then they give up and quit anyways. No fun in that. It will be either team dominating anyways so the player amount stays the same, only few might pay out and keep playing solo for a while but that it.

We are not going to get a permanent player boost from this merge, if you guys actually login full teams to fight and and fight our full team and open battles then we will have fun for a month.

Most of your team will just be unhappy cuz even if you get a compensation it wont be enough cuz they want to be even with us on lvls and skills and or/ be unhappy cuz pharos wont be SA located and they can't even run on their chars.

This mere's point is only one, save Veetis cash by renting 1 less server.

Cba to answer Martypants and that other idiot, the biggest cancer in whole game. (Marts ok, he looks funny irl, but he never thinks)
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
1st January 2020 07:25:21

Tbh i dont think that those 2 servers are hosted on diffrent server lol.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st January 2020 07:42:16

Quoting Gudalik:
Tbh i dont think that those 2 servers are hosted on diffrent server lol.

Prob not.

This merge is way too soon for players from Novus (but they don't even play), but good time for Veetis wallet.
1 2 3 4 5
Last »